3Dmigoto : how to call a custom PS shader in chain with an existing one and have good TEXCOORD0 SV_Target0 ?

lefuneste
One Eyed Hopeful

3Dmigoto : how to call a custom PS shader in chain with an existing one and have good TEXCOORD0 SV_Target0 ?

Post by lefuneste »

Hello,
I want to chain a custom PS shader after an existing one. I can make this custom shader called using "run=CustomShadertestPS" and "draw = from_caller" in the VS or PS shader involved in the chain I wanted to add my shader.
But unfortunatelly, it seems that TEXCOORD0 and SV_Target0 are not send to the custom PS...How should I do that ?
DJ-RK
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: 3Dmigoto : how to call a custom PS shader in chain with an existing one and have good TEXCOORD0 SV_Target0 ?

Post by DJ-RK »

Best bet is to ask DarkStarSword in the 3DMigoto channel on Discord. Pretty sure none of us here have any experience with making and using our own custom shaders, only utilizing the ones made by DSS, and even then we're probably all just emulating without fully understanding.
lefuneste
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: 3Dmigoto : how to call a custom PS shader in chain with an existing one and have good TEXCOORD0 SV_Target0 ?

Post by lefuneste »

thanks, I will do that. I was not informed of this discord channel...

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”