MTBS Exhibiting at Hollywood & Games Summit

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

MTBS will be exhibiting alongside iZ3D at the upcoming Hollywood and Games Summit. I am very excited about this conference because it is focused on strengthening ties between video game developers and feature film movie makers.

With the contributions of RealD and Dolby Labs, stereoscopic 3D in feature film is quickly becoming a major industry. I strongly believe that the success and popularity of S-3D in film and video games go hand in hand, and participating was an option I couldn?t turn down.

If you are interested in attending, all MTBS members quilify for a $50 savings on attendance. Please contact us via the MTBS contact form on the left hand side if you are interested in participating.

Of course, iZ3D will be there in full force demonstrating their monitors. If you like to try before you buy, this will be a good opportunity.

http://www.hollywoodandgames.com

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! MTBS will be exhibiting alongside iZ3D at the upcoming Hollywood and Games Summit. I am very excited about this conference because it is focused on strengthening ties between video game developers and feature film movie makers. With the contributions of RealD and Dolby Labs, stereoscopic 3D in feature film is quickly becoming a major industry. I strongly believe that the success and popularity of S-3D in film and video games go hand in hand, and participating was an option I couldn?t turn down. If you are interested in attending, all MTBS members quilify for a $50 savings on attendance. ...

Return to “MTBS News”