I?m Heading Back!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

I?m Heading Back!

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

The Hollywood and Games Summit was awesome! I?m looking forward to sharing some pictures and commentary on the conference very soon. Everyone who saw the iZ3D monitors were very impressed, and everyone who saw the technology immediately understood why our members are so excited by it.

If you haven?t noticed yet, we have launched special forums for stereoscopic 3D home cinema and home made VR simulators, and we are adding new categories to our upload/download section. One of our valued members - who you all know as "Sharky" - is heading up the initiative. Your participation is valued.

Keep those advocacy sections moving, because now that the show is over, our favorite game developers are going to want to see just how much enthusiasm there is for S-3D in their game titles.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

I?m Heading Back!

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! The Hollywood and Games Summit was awesome! I?m looking forward to sharing some pictures and commentary on the conference very soon. Everyone who saw the iZ3D monitors were very impressed, and everyone who saw the technology immediately understood why our members are so excited by it. If you haven?t noticed yet, we have launched special forums for stereoscopic 3D home cinema and home made VR simulators, and we are adding new categories to our upload/download section. One of our valued members – who you all know as “Sharky” – is heading up the initiative. Your participation ...

Return to “MTBS News”