Words to Action, Pen to Paper?

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

This is our next challenge, and I’m hopeful you are up to the task. All my interviewees like to say "content is king", and that’s true for us as well. More content means more material to be picked up by search engines, more material that can be submitted to Digg, more to talk about, and most importantly, a better education resource for 2D gamers to learn about S-3D.

When we redesigned the website, one of our primary goals was to create a format that would give MTBS members the opportunity to submit articles to help build the community and awareness of stereoscopic 3D gaming. We want our members to feel more part of MTBS and that they have a strong role here.

Would any of our members like to write news, reviews, and editorial pieces to help us accomplish this goal? It’s important that you have a strong command of the English language, and you are willing to review your games using either the iZ3D and/or modern NVIDIA drivers.

All content ideas are welcome. Please email us at info AT mtbs3D.com if interested. It’s your chance to make a difference for the better of S-3D gaming.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! This is our next challenge, and I’m hopeful you are up to the task. All my interviewees like to say “content is king”, and that’s true for us as well. More content means more material to be picked up by search engines, more material that can be submitted to Digg, more to talk about, and most importantly, a better education resource for 2D gamers to learn about S-3D. When we redesigned the website, one of our primary goals was to create a format that would give MTBS members the opportunity to submit articles to help build the community and awareness ...

Return to “MTBS News”