Samsung Follows Up, NVIDIA News, 20% More!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

They are back! Electronic Arts Korea answered their share of MTBS member questions yesterday, and it’s Samsung’s turn to answer their pile today. You can read the Electronic Arts Korea follow-up interview HERE, and Samsung’s follow-up HERE. Remember, all questions posed were submitted by MTBS members.

Some good news on the NVIDIA front too. I still have to dig more information, but NVIDIA agreed with my concerns expressed HERE (not the actual editorial, just the core concern). In particular, the article on CNET[/b] claimed that game developers don’t need to do anything special to get the best S-3D results, and this is a completely false statement. It is important that game developers render their games with a stereoscopic 3D mindset for the best results, and there are standards and rules that give the best visual results on NVIDIA, iZ3D, and additional S-3D driver solutions.

Finally, congratulations are in order. MTBS earned over 20% more unique visitors in April compared to March, and is our best month yet. We put out a press release about a lot of the exciting things that have been happening here, and there is much more to come.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

They are back! Electronic Arts Korea answered their share of MTBS member questions yesterday, and it’s Samsung’s turn to answer their pile today. You can read the Electronic Arts Korea follow-up interview HERE, and Samsung’s follow-up HERE. Remember, all questions posed were submitted by MTBS members. Some good news on the NVIDIA front too. I still have to dig more information, but NVIDIA agreed with my concerns expressed HERE (not the actual editorial, just the core concern). In particular, the article on CNET claimed that game developers don’t need to do anything special to get the ...

Return to “MTBS News”