Sims 2 Features IKEA, AMD 4800 Series News

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

We’ve been putting a lot of attention on NVIDIA because of their obvious contributions to the stereoscopic 3D industry as a whole. With multiple S-3D driver solutions supporting AMD/ATI graphics cards (e.g. iZ3D), I think it’s time we diversified our attentions. Tom’s Hardware has been doing a great job tracking the development of AMD’s upcoming 4800 series, and it looks like there is going to be some serious competition between NVIDIA and AMD for both price and performance. How do these specs strike you[/b]? Post your thoughts HERE[/b].

In gaming news, Electronic Arts has announced the Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff pack. For those unfamiliar, The Sims franchise lets you create a second life and career for yourself, and how you play the game determines how successful you will end up. Part of the game is designing your home, and the thrust of this add-on is to furnish your life with authentic IKEA goods!

I don’t care if EA paid IKEA, or if IKEA paid EA, or if it’s a joint venture altogether - please tell me I don’t have to assemble the furniture myself! Of course, we will arrange to get SIMS 2 tested in stereoscopic 3D. This add-on pack will be available on June 23rd in the US, June 27th in Europe, and June 20th in Asia-Pacific Regions.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

We’ve been putting a lot of attention on NVIDIA because of their obvious contributions to the stereoscopic 3D industry as a whole. With multiple S-3D driver solutions supporting AMD/ATI graphics cards (e.g. iZ3D), I think it’s time we diversified our attentions. Tom’s Hardware has been doing a great job tracking the development of AMD’s upcoming 4800 series, and it looks like there is going to be some serious competition between NVIDIA and AMD for both price and performance. How do these specs strike you? Post your thoughts HERE. In gaming news, Electronic Arts has announced the Sims ...

Return to “MTBS News”