Gamecyte S-3D Interview Series, Kokorami Game Contest!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

"He’s a connector who has the ear of every major S-3D manufacturer. He’s an educator who wrote the most comprehensive, unbiased introduction to existing stereo 3D technology available. He’s an expert on the field — though he himself was introduced to the tech only a few years ago. By his admission, he’s the man who coined the term ‘S-3D’." - Gamecyte

Ok! Who stole my Superman cape? Just how am I supposed to save the world without my Superman cape?!?

All kidding aside, Gamecyte[/b] has been doing a series of interviews about stereoscopic 3D consumer and gaming technology. To date, they have made headlines by interviewing NVIDIA[/b], iZ3D[/b], and now Meant to be Seen[/b] (MTBS)! Read the interviews and post your thoughts HERE[/b].

I also want to point out that the author transcribed everything from recorded conversations, and that is a long and painstaking process. Special thanks go to Gamecyte for making this possible.

I’d like to send a thank you to Welder who brought our attention to this story[/b]. Kokorami, a group of independent game developers in Montreal, is launching a contest for the best S-3D video game using anaglyph glasses. They went with anaglyph because it is easy to get and runs on all monitors. Check it out and try to enter something!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

“He’s a connector who has the ear of every major S-3D manufacturer. He’s an educator who wrote the most comprehensive, unbiased introduction to existing stereo 3D technology available. He’s an expert on the field — though he himself was introduced to the tech only a few years ago. By his admission, he’s the man who coined the term ‘S-3D’.” – Gamecyte Ok! Who stole my Superman cape? Just how am I supposed to save the world without my Superman cape?!? All kidding aside, Gamecyte has been doing a series of interviews about stereoscopic 3D consumer and gaming technology. To ...

Return to “MTBS News”