Impossible to play games with anti cheat...

Dark_saiyens
Two Eyed Hopeful

Impossible to play games with anti cheat...

Post by Dark_saiyens »

Hello !

I can't play normal games like Vermininted 2 or FOrtnite after installing 3D vision patch with LOSTI way on win 1909 then Shwing ...
I got files block about nvwgf...
So i need to make a double install? Double boot?
I am a bit lost...
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Impossible to play games with anti cheat...

Post by Necropants »

This has been an issue forever a few of us tried to petition Easy Anti Cheat to get 3dmigoto whitelisted with no success. At the time I implored people to make a big deal out of this but very few tried I think.
As I said at the time it's only a matter of time until a game you really want to play is effected.

It's possible to play offline games using with various haks but in the case of Vermintide you are pretty much SOOL, I think
schwing
Cross Eyed!

Post by schwing »

There's a way in my guide thread to install the hex edit fix in the gfx driver installer exe's extracted files. I haven't tried it, but one user said they had to run The Division 2 twice in order for EAC to stop showing an error.
Win 10 v1909 / 1x Nvidia 980Ti GPU (v452.22, 1080p)
Isaacvigo
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isaacvigo »

schwing wrote:    There's a way in my guide thread to install the hex edit fix in the gfx driver installer exe's extracted files. I haven't tried it, but one user said they had to run The Division 2 twice in order for EAC to stop showing an error.
It was me... but after 442.19 , next ones i can´t run them again.
Sry

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”