[Guide] Win 10 v1903+, gfx driver v430.39+ 3DV Fix

Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: [Guide] Win 10 1903+ 430.39+ 3DV Fix - Beta Version

Post by Skawen »

subwoofa I think Your problem is that You have installed DHC drivers. Because by default in Nvidia page now is DHC drivers. Try to download new driver from "Beta and Older Drivers".

And before installing new driver DDU, because if You don't do that then new driver can't be installed.

If You will do all the correct way then in Nvidia Control panel You will see 3d settings as before.
daz7887
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by daz7887 »

I'm still having trouble getting 3D Vision to activate. I tried the hex edit method, but something confused me, so can someone tell me if I've done it right?

The instructions say to "replace 83 F8 07 0F 87 D3 01 00 00 FF 24 85 with B0 08 EB 0C". Obviously these are different lengths, so am I correct in thinking that only the first 8 characters should be replaced and the rest should be left the same? That is to say, should the edited version should look like this: B0 08 EB 0C 87 D3 01 00 00 FF 24 85? Or should the rest of the characters be discarded, leaving only the 8 new characters? When I press Ctrl+B in HxD, only the first 8 characters are replaced so I'm assuming that's what is supposed to happen.

Here is my current situation: The official setup wizard runs fine and 3D Vision activates correctly when it should (for the squares/triangles image and the black and white image). At the end of the wizard, if I check the box to see the slideshow, 3D Vision activates again and I can see the 3D images perfectly fine. However, when I try to run the stereoscopic 3D test from the Nvidia Control Panel, the spinning logo appears but 3D mode does not activate. It also fails to activate when I run any game that used to work with 3D Vision. What could be causing it to activate in certain situations but not in others?

I'm using the 441.20 Nvidia driver (non-DCH) and Windows 10 v1909.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.
a31632
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by a31632 »

I’m using an “old” Alienware 17 R1 laptop with 3D Vision. It has the old GTX770m video card in it.
The new GeForce drivers (after 425.31) wouldn’t even install anymore so I had an additional challenge; getting the new drivers (441.66) to install in the first place and afterwards following the guidelines here to get 3D Vision back to work.

With a clean install of Windows 10 x64 1909 installed I decided to give this a go.

After a few failed attempts I got everything to work perfectly!
I copied my video card hardware code into the NVIDIA inf file for my system so it would not fail to install as it is a 770m card which is no longer supported. It installed 441.66 with no errors.
The control panel installed (make sure you are online when installing the NVIDIA driver) otherwise you will have to manually install this). It wasn’t showing the 3D Vision yet at that time.

I manually tried to to copy the two files in the “Driverstore/repository” directory and “took ownership” and confirmed “overwrite” but turned out with me (in safe mode) this wasn’t working as Windows gave no error messages but the “date stamp” on both files remained the same. Only when I deleted both files and copied them in the directory it was good. Just FYI.

I restarted Windows in normal mode and installed the 3D Vision drivers with 3D FileManager (when I installed them directly I got “version mismatch” errors. After the install it went into the 3D testing mode and everything works good!
I tested a few games, all working fast and good (I Used standard drivers, not DCH). Used the driver cleaning tool prior to clean installing the 441.66 driver as well)

The only thing that didn’t work was the “Stereoscopic test” as previously mentioned in other posts, that is not in 3D.
3D options now also available in the control panel so I’m absolutely delighted with this great workaround.

Fantastic work!!!
dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

Thank you very much for letting me know this.
So far I've been using the 441.66 driver in win10 .1909 well.

441.87 driver(DCH) released today
But in the nvwgf2um file there is no address matching 83 F8 07 0F 87 D3 01 00 00 FF 24 85.
What should I do?

EDIT//
Sorry.
I think I tried something wrong.
I removed it using DDU and reinstalled the STANDARD version.
after then  I found it.

If standard succeeds
I'll try DCH again.
ziozeus
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ziozeus »

daz7887 wrote:I'm still having trouble getting 3D Vision to activate. I tried the hex edit method, but something confused me, so can someone tell me if I've done it right?

The instructions say to "replace 83 F8 07 0F 87 D3 01 00 00 FF 24 85 with B0 08 EB 0C". Obviously these are different lengths, so am I correct in thinking that only the first 8 characters should be replaced and the rest should be left the same? That is to say, should the edited version should look like this: B0 08 EB 0C 87 D3 01 00 00 FF 24 85? Or should the rest of the characters be discarded, leaving only the 8 new characters? When I press Ctrl+B in HxD, only the first 8 characters are replaced so I'm assuming that's what is supposed to happen.

Here is my current situation: The official setup wizard runs fine and 3D Vision activates correctly when it should (for the squares/triangles image and the black and white image). At the end of the wizard, if I check the box to see the slideshow, 3D Vision activates again and I can see the 3D images perfectly fine. However, when I try to run the stereoscopic 3D test from the Nvidia Control Panel, the spinning logo appears but 3D mode does not activate. It also fails to activate when I run any game that used to work with 3D Vision. What could be causing it to activate in certain situations but not in others?

I'm using the 441.20 Nvidia driver (non-DCH) and Windows 10 v1909.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.
I replaced only the first 4 value as you describe, I think the guide talks about the whole long line to be sure that it is the correct line we find with the search function.
About the test, yes it does not work for me either.
If you see my report (some posts before this) I have a change in behaviour since the old drivers\windows1807 in that I have to tweak the d3dx.ini of the 3dmigoto fix to force refresh and\or full screen functionalities. That solved my dx11 games.
vidalsh68
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by vidalsh68 »

dlrjajdlfo wrote:Thank you very much for letting me know this.
So far I've been using the 441.66 driver in win10 .1909 well.

441.87 driver(DCH) released today
But in the nvwgf2um file there is no address matching 83 F8 07 0F 87 D3 01 00 00 FF 24 85.
What should I do?

EDIT//
Sorry.
I think I tried something wrong.
I removed it using DDU and reinstalled the STANDARD version.
after then  I found it.

If standard succeeds
I'll try DCH again.
I´ve just tried new today 441.87 and those drivers are not working with 3d fixmanager.

New 441.87 drivers has not Nvidia Control Panel into it. Nvidia control panes is not installed by drivers and it´s downloaded from microsoft store and does´nt want to works with fixmanager and there´s no 3d option.
dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

I´ve just tried new today 441.87 and those drivers are not working with 3d fixmanager.

New 441.87 drivers has not Nvidia Control Panel into it. Nvidia control panes is not installed by drivers and it´s downloaded from microsoft store and does´nt want to works with fixmanager and there´s no 3d option.

That's weird.
I am using 3d vision(anaglyph method) with the standard 441.87 driver well.

ver of win10 is 1909 18363.535

But I have not done it with DCH yet.
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

I just upgraded to the latest driver and it still works fine.
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

vidalsh68 wrote:I´ve just tried new today 441.87 and those drivers are not working with 3d fixmanager.

The control panel comes from the Windows store when you are using DCH drivers. Is there any reason you are using these? It just makes your life harder, there is no value in it.
vidalsh68
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by vidalsh68 »

bo3bber wrote:
vidalsh68 wrote:I´ve just tried new today 441.87 and those drivers are not working with 3d fixmanager.

The control panel comes from the Windows store when you are using DCH drivers. Is there any reason you are using these? It just makes your life harder, there is no value in it.
Hi, thanks. I´m sorry, but I don´t know what´s DCH drivers. I´ve downloaded drivers from nvidia and install after DDU clean system.

Where can be downloaded no dch drivers?

thanks.

EDIT: Yes, I know now what are dch drivers. I´ve dowloaded standard drivers and runs well with control panel in. Thanks you.
InvisibleArrow
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by InvisibleArrow »

For anyone looking for Standard non-DCH drivers, you can find them here.

Nvidia sneakily stopped showing these drivers in the regular driver search since about a month. You can find more info on that change in this Nvidia forum post.

You can also find the modified DLLs for 411.87 driver here.
kakashisensei
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by kakashisensei »

I can confirm this works with 441.87. Using 2080 ti with Win10 1909 latest. Tested with Battlefront(2015), Arkham knight, killing floor 2, and GTA V.

Unfortunately SteamVR is not working when 3dvision is enabled, so I had to go back to 425.31 since I use my vr headset about as much as my tv for 3d gaming. This means virtual desktop, vr toolbox, helix vision doesn't work.

I am using a WMR headset. In the past, WMR and 3dvsion had some issues working. Had to use nvidia profile inspector to change some settings for WMR portal and DWM to get it to work. With some recent WMR updates, don't have to do that any more with 425.31. With 441.87 and 3d vision enabled, SteamVR doesn't work. Seems that WMR works, just SteamVR isnt. Tried changing SteamVR to the same profile inspector settings changes, but that didn't resolve it. Not sure where to look for a solution.

Also of minor note, firefox doesn't seem to work correctly when 3dvision is enabled in 441.87. It just shows a blank window.
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

kakashisensei wrote:I can confirm this works with 441.87. Using 2080 ti with Win10 1909 latest. Tested with Battlefront(2015), Arkham knight, killing floor 2, and GTA V.

Unfortunately SteamVR is not working when 3dvision is enabled, so I had to go back to 425.31 since I use my vr headset about as much as my tv for 3d gaming. This means virtual desktop, vr toolbox, helix vision doesn't work.

I am using a WMR headset. In the past, WMR and 3dvsion had some issues working. Had to use nvidia profile inspector to change some settings for WMR portal and DWM to get it to work. With some recent WMR updates, don't have to do that any more with 425.31. With 441.87 and 3d vision enabled, SteamVR doesn't work. Seems that WMR works, just SteamVR isnt. Tried changing SteamVR to the same profile inspector settings changes, but that didn't resolve it. Not sure where to look for a solution.

Also of minor note, firefox doesn't seem to work correctly when 3dvision is enabled in 441.87. It just shows a blank window.
Same here with driver 441.20, you just need to disable 3Dvision in nv control panel when you play Steam VR and vice & versa.

55" LG920 Tv 4k 3D, HP Reverb WMR VR Headset, EVGA 2080Ti, i5 @4.2Ghz, 16Gb DDR3
kakashisensei
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by kakashisensei »

Chtiblue wrote:
kakashisensei wrote:I can confirm this works with 441.87. Using 2080 ti with Win10 1909 latest. Tested with Battlefront(2015), Arkham knight, killing floor 2, and GTA V.

Same here with driver 441.20, you just need to disable 3Dvision in nv control panel when you play Steam VR and vice & versa.

55" LG920 Tv 4k 3D, HP Reverb WMR VR Headset, EVGA 2080Ti, i5 @4.2Ghz, 16Gb DDR3
Unfortunately I only use VR to play 3d vision games on a large virtual screen free of crosstalk...
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

kakashisensei wrote:
Chtiblue wrote:

I am using a WMR headset. In the past, WMR and 3dvsion had some issues working. Had to use nvidia profile inspector to change some settings for WMR ...

Unfortunately I only use VR to play 3d vision games on a large virtual screen free of crosstalk...
I had this working, please follow
https://www.mtbs3d.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... 05&t=23482&
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Please tell me more. This should definitely work with HelixVision. I've tested fairly extensively on a Dell WMR and have had no problems.

That driver and OS is on the bleeding edge for 3D Vision, but as long as you have 3D Vision working, HelixVision should work. Not a problem if you just don't care about it, but I'm happy to help get this working for you.

I'm the one originally who figured out how to keep 3D Vision from crashing when WMR is running. And documented it on the wiki.bo3b.net. We added that to HelixVision so that it should never crash with 3D enabled. (First time for fresh install will crash because profile does not exist, but WMR will recover.)
dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

Please tell me more. This should definitely work with HelixVision. I've tested fairly extensively on a Dell WMR and have had no problems.

That driver and OS is on the bleeding edge for 3D Vision, but as long as you have 3D Vision working, HelixVision should work. Not a problem if you just don't care about it, but I'm happy to help get this working for you.

I'm the one originally who figured out how to keep 3D Vision from crashing when WMR is running. And documented it on the wiki.bo3b.net. We added that to HelixVision so that it should never crash with 3D enabled. (First time for fresh install will crash because profile does not exist, but WMR will recover.)

I've never succeeded in playing GTA V on Helixvision yet.
I wonder if it really runs.

I tried to do it your way as you told the steam community, but not too.

EDIT: In helixvision 0844 , gta5 is finally ready to play.
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

dlrjajdlfo wrote:

I've never succeeded in playing GTA V on Helixvision yet.
I wonder if it really runs.

I tried to do it your way as you told the steam community, but not too.

EDIT: In helixvision 0844 , gta5 is finally ready to play.
OK, good, you see the latest update for GTA5. Looks great in HelixVision on the big screen.

This was working for Steam version before, but Rockstar recently broke the launching mechanism because they now force even Steam version through their SocialClub launcher. Your user name is not familiar to me, but if you are new to the 3D world, we can expect stuff to break periodically. Everybody forces updates on us and breaks the mods.

Just a note please- you need to let me know. People keep commenting that HelixVision doesn't work, and yet never contact me to let me help or ask for suggestions. The worst are the people who give us bad reviews on Steam- and never once ask for help first.
dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

bo3bber wrote: Your user name is not familiar to me, but if you are new to the 3D world, we can expect stuff to break periodically. Everybody forces updates on us and breaks the mods.

Just a note please- you need to let me know. People keep commenting that HelixVision doesn't work, and yet never contact me to let me help or ask for suggestions. The worst are the people who give us bad reviews on Steam- and never once ask for help first.
I'm sorry I couldn't introduce you in advance.
0113838387 is me :)
at first I thought there were a lot of games that didn't play in helixvision.
It turned out that it was because of the API setting.
And in some games, dx3d.ini had to be edited to run.
I don't know much about it yet, but it would be nice if you make some post to explain how to register a new game with helixvision and run it.

And if I'm used to English, I can monitoring a lot of things for you.
If language communication is done properly, I can give much more information.
I am very sorry for not doing so.
kakashisensei
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by kakashisensei »

bo3bber wrote:

Just tried it again and still can't get steamVR to work with 3d vision on 441.87. Haven't tried other drivers after 425.31.

So my setup specifically is win10 1909 latest updates, 2080 ti, samsung odyssey+.

I am using Schwing's hexedit procedure to get 3d vision working on 441.87. I install 3d vision driver through 3dfix manager. With 3d vision enabled, steamVR will have an unresponsive launch, and will report a component has not worked properly (error 301). With 3d vision disabled, mixed reality portal and steamvr launch right away. Mixed reality portal by itself does work with 3d vision enabled. I have tried setting the profile flag to 0x00000008 for dwm.exe, mixed reality portal, vrcompositor.exe, and vr server, but it doesn't resolve it. Have tried both steamVR beta and non beta and WMR for steamVR beta and non beta.
dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

kakashisensei wrote:
Just tried it again and still can't get steamVR to work with 3d vision on 441.87. Haven't tried other drivers after 425.31.

So my setup specifically is win10 1909 latest updates, 2080 ti, samsung odyssey+.

I am using Schwing's hexedit procedure to get 3d vision working on 441.87. I install 3d vision driver through 3dfix manager. With 3d vision enabled, steamVR will have an unresponsive launch, and will report a component has not worked properly (error 301). With 3d vision disabled, mixed reality portal and steamvr launch right away. Mixed reality portal by itself does work with 3d vision enabled. I have tried setting the profile flag to 0x00000008 for dwm.exe, mixed reality portal, vrcompositor.exe, and vr server, but it doesn't resolve it. Have tried both steamVR beta and non beta and WMR for steamVR beta and non beta.
I'm sorry I couldn't help you solve your problem

You and I are trying to play the same game.
The only difference is that I'm using HP reverb and 1080ti.
in my case ,It runs very well in battle front, batman aknight, and GTA5.
My Windows version is exactly 1909, 18363.535.
In this windows 10 version, it is enough to just install the driver hacks and install the 3dfix manager.
Prior to this version, stereo3d crashed WMR 4 sreamVR, but this version does not need to change anything.
In my opinion, Microsoft seems to have fixed the bug.
Serzhas
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Serzhas »

Hey, guys!

I've just tried patching driver (option 1, replacing 441.66 DDLs). I used a standard driver and 3D Fix Manager to install 3D Vision Driver, and everything went smoothly. However, when I start a game (RE2) 3D Vision kicks in, but the receiver won't enable, thus glasses don't work. :/ Any ideas how to fix that? 425.31 driver works just fine, but damn Windows 10 (1903) keep updating them on every restart :(

Thanks.
tuff253
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by tuff253 »

Found this thread. Need to read it but in the mean time, hoping a fix for that latest Win 10 comes out soon.
a31632
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by a31632 »

I''m having two problems with activation of 3D Vision on my other computer. (My Alienware 17 R1 works great with the help of this posting and I was able to install standard nVidia drivers without any problems as I described in a post from last month)

With the other laptop I have (I purchased it in December 2018, so fairly new) I am unable to install standard drivers, only DCH drivers. Even after using DDU (I have tried numerous times) it changes the adapter in Device Manager in "Microsoft Basic......." and I can only get nVidia drivers installed that are DCH, otherwise it gives the notorious "this computer has no compatible hardware" error.
I know with standard drivers life would be a lot easier as far as installing 3D Vision goes.

So......I installed the DCH drivers and followed all advice in this thread and in the linked thread specifically for DCH. I followed all instructions and I have the control panel with 441.66 and 3D Vision (installed with 3D Fix Manager) showing.
However when I try to play a game my emitter stays solid green (not bright green as it should), I ran the "wizard"and it gave me the below error messages;

Clearly "StereoCPLAPI" gives error messages and whatever I try, it keeps giving me these errors, any ideas on installing without DCH (DDU solution doesn't work with me, it did with the other laptop that was older) or on how to get the 3D to work by resolving the StereoCPLAPI error messages?
Sinizar
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Sinizar »

skyrimer wrote:I'm using 441.20 and windows 10 1809 and it's working fine for me, at least with Vampyr and SOTTR on Asus PG278QR, i haven't tried any other games since I updated.

If you're going to try it check robert256 repack here: https://www.imaging3d.com/3DVision_441. ... _64bit.zip , check the readme in the zip.

Extremely easy and painless install.
I downloaded 441.20, then downloaded the Robert256 repack. I unzipped the official and put it in the temp folder than overwrote the folders with the repack. Everything works fine on that part but installing 3D vision with the repack is not working. Says Error 3D Vision and graphic driver version mismatch.

Is this okay to get the error?
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

This happened to me once but when I tried to use different driver versions, afaik if you follow the readme instructions included in the zip file to the letter, it should work just fine.

Now that you mention it, is there any newer version of this method, and please Robert256 could you make a repack like the previous one with an updated driver?
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Sinizar wrote:
skyrimer wrote:I'm using 441.20 and windows 10 1809 and it's working fine for me, at least with Vampyr and SOTTR on Asus PG278QR, i haven't tried any other games since I updated.

If you're going to try it check robert256 repack here: https://www.imaging3d.com/3DVision_441. ... _64bit.zip , check the readme in the zip.

I downloaded 441.20, then downloaded the Robert256 repack. I unzipped the official and put it in the temp folder than overwrote the folders with the repack. Everything works fine on that part but installing 3D vision with the repack is not working. Says Error 3D Vision and graphic driver version mismatch.

Yeag Robert256 is the best and simple installation, I'd like to have his repack for the latest nvidia driver!
Scarhead
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Scarhead »

Yes, updated package for latest driver would be great.
greatxerox
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by greatxerox »

i agree !
tuff253
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by tuff253 »

Actually, updating the 3D fix manager page with the latest steps and or pulling this out of BETA would be much better.
bORNcRUEL
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bORNcRUEL »

bORNcRUEL wrote:
Robert256 wrote:I'm also watching 3D movies without problems (no crosstalk). I use stereoscopic player, with the patched 441.20 drivers.
A few years ago I had crosstalk, which severely depended on which USB port I plugged in the IR emitter (and what other devices were plugged in in the same USB card).
Updating the drivers had no effect on this timing issue.
Maybe for people having severe crosstalk, this utility could help: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/fo ... s-timings/
Thanks for sharing your experience. From what i have heard here, and other discussions over internet, seems like this issue is more prevalent with users using 3D display through 3D play software, instead of nvidia 3d vision kit. In my case also, I am using 3D projector with 3D glasses that came with it. May be users like yourself who are using ir emitter kit by nvidia are not facing the same problem. Reason why I am certain that this driver related is because all the crosstalk goes away the moment I switch to 425.31 driver version. Hopefully someone will come out with the solution soon for this.
Hi Everyone,

Checking back after a break. Has anyone been able to find a way or solution to run 3D movies (not 3D games) on latest nvidia drivers?? Esp. those who have either 3D TV or 3D projector connected to their PC like myself?? I am using powerdvd 19, which worked awesomely with version 425 and earlier. Any clue or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
astroreflux
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by astroreflux »

great thanks. had to wipe drivers and clean install to get it to work using method 1. but how do i disable red/cyan - discovery mode? obviously if im using SBS i dont want that. but the other options in the setup wizard are locked because i dont have the required hardware to advance. is there a reg key or something to force it to run in another mode. how hard is it to just get clean SBS lol. im having an aneurysm here.

Edit. nvm found the fix here https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/ ... bigscreen/ the 3d is horrible though/misaligned. vorpx is bad enough. i cant be dealin with this.
edwardsean
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by edwardsean »

I've been using Schwing's manual method here and it's worked flawlessly with 3Dfix games.

I went try and play Division 2's new episode 3 today and it wouldn't launch. The renderer failed and I got a message from Easy Anti Cheat that there was an untrusted system file. It was one of the files I had to mod using the hex editor to enable 3d: nvwgf2umx.dll.

I read the warning about MMO games using anti cheat, but does this mean we can no longer play these games? Is there a workaround?

Can I just replace the modified dll files with the original and then later replace them back with the modified files? Do I need to do this in Safe mode?

Thanks!
Isaacvigo
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isaacvigo »

Ive found a way to fix "the division 2 " issue (and all the anticheats in general): (tested in W10 1909 , Nvidia 411.87)

1- change the extension of the dll modified by dl_ ( nvwgf2um.dl_ & nvwgf2umx.dl_ )
2- Unzip the official driver package with 7z
3- Replace the original dl_ with the dl_ that you have renamed in the corresponding folder
4- Install those drivers from the uncompresed folder with setup.exe
5- Complete 3d drivers with 3d fix manager
:woot U are ready!! :woot
The first time u run "the division 2" maybe doesn´t work, but next one time it goes flawless with not anticheat messages at all !!
Doesnt need to change permissions at all
No need to found neither modiffies any archives in your system disk

Im happy to make this discovering and share it :D

Making this way the driver stays "signed" and causes not isssues at all :D

********** :shutter *********

To try this way i use this modified dlls pack ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2zvd47m8 ... n.zip/file )
With 441.87 oficial standart drivers ( https://www.nvidia.es/download/driverRe ... /156327/es )
Last edited by Isaacvigo on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:54 am, edited 15 times in total.
Picardon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Picardon »

Hey,
I'd like to upgrade from 1809 to 1909 now. Sorry but the thread got very big:
Does 3D Vision work with 1909, and what driver version would I have to install with it?
Thank you!
edwardsean
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by edwardsean »

Schwing verified that for EAC games, you can just go into safe mode and replace the orignal dll files.

Later, you should be able to go back to safe mode and replace the modified files again.

It worked without a hitch.
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Chtiblue wrote:
Sinizar wrote:

Yeag Robert256 is the best and simple installation, I'd like to have his repack for the latest nvidia driver!
UP!
Does anybody could make a simple installation like Robert256 for the last nvidia driver?
Picardon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Picardon »

What if I can't find the numbers in the dll file with the hex editor? 83 F8 07 0F 8F 97 01 00 00 can't be found. 441.87 driver.
Isaacvigo
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Isaacvigo »

Picardon wrote:What if I can't find the numbers in the dll file with the hex editor? 83 F8 07 0F 8F 97 01 00 00 can't be found. 441.87 driver.

use this modified dlls pack ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2zvd47m8 ... n.zip/file )
With 441.87 oficial standart drivers ( https://www.nvidia.es/download/driverRe ... /156327/es )

1- change the extension of the dll modified by dl_ ( nvwgf2um.dl_ & nvwgf2umx.dl_ )
3- Replace the original dl_ with the dl_ that you have renamed in the corresponding folder

it goes flawless with not anticheat messages at all !!

try this way !!
Last edited by Isaacvigo on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Picardon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Picardon »

Isaacvigo wrote:
Picardon wrote:What if I can't find the numbers in the dll file with the hex editor? 83 F8 07 0F 8F 97 01 00 00 can't be found. 441.87 driver.

use this modified dlls pack ( http://download950.mediafire.com/vbgcpz ... vision.zip )
With 441.87 oficial standart drivers ( https://www.nvidia.es/content/DriverDow ... type=TITAN )

it goes flawless with not anticheat messages at all !!

try this way !!
Thank you for the reply and your help but the links don't work.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”