Hyundai w220s

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
jaman
One Eyed Hopeful

Hyundai w220s

Post by jaman »

Hi

I recently bought a Hyundai w220s 22" 3d monitor. I comes with some software from DDD. Anyway, I am only able to play games in 3d if I buy 3d-drivers from here: http://www.ddd.com/cart/home.php?cat=14.
However, this monitor uses a horizontal interlaced technique to display 3d, as is similar for the Zalman monitor supported by the Nvidia stereo drivers. Does anyone know if there is a fix or solution for forcing the
drivers to display 3d even though my monitor "isn't supported".

:wink:
jaman
One Eyed Hopeful

Anyone

Post by jaman »

Anyone able to crack the iz3d or nvidia steroscopic drivers?
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Anyone

Post by Welder »

jaman wrote:Anyone able to crack the iz3d or nvidia steroscopic drivers?
Can you define "Crack"?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Careful, Jaman!

You mess with iZ3D, you mess with their whole family! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Download the 1.09 release drivers in the MTBS downloads section. They should have a trial period for interlaced solutions like yours. No need for this cracking business.

Regards,
Neil
jaman
One Eyed Hopeful

Got it working!

Post by jaman »

Got it working! Tried the iz3d driver before with no luck, but probably because of other drivers and installed poop it didn't work.
Really nice, definitely better than the DDD tridef poop!

Btw with crack I meant, for example make the nvidia driver not change the Monitor ID registry setting so that I could make it believe my monitor was a Zalman instead.- and by that means make it work.

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”