Hi everybody!

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Hi everybody!

Post by Neil »

Hi everyone!

I understand there is an effort happening to centralize Nvidia's 3D Vision community and MTBS is being made the focal point. We welcome everyone here, so good luck!

I've been exceedingly busy with my responsibilities in The International Future Computing Association and our upcoming International Future Computing Summit. It's the success of these efforts that make it possible for me to maintain MTBS. Once November rolls around, I'll put some more time into the site because it's in dire need of some updates. Check out the Client-to-Cloud vision documents because I believe this next era of computing will clearly benefit immersive technologies. It's something I'm very passionate about, and all efforts to contribute to its success are appreciated.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Regards,
Neil
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Hi everybody!

Post by Skawen »

Hello! And thank You for new place :)
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the info and keeping MTBS running all these years.

No rush on changing anything here- we are just happy to be in a spot where we can talk 3D and not be hassled.

The TIFCA looks like a great initiative. I'm sure you've already thought about it, but I hope they are taking into account the strong PC modding community during their discussions. Without modding, the PC is just an XBox. All of our success with 3D has been through modding, not through any corporations.

-bo3b
P.C.Zen
Cross Eyed!

Post by P.C.Zen »

Neil, thanks so much. Most appreciated. :)
Vaeltaja
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Vaeltaja »

Thank you Neil! Now we have a fighting chance to try to keep our community somewhat together. Also it is really nice to have ourselves a real forum. :)
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Yeah, THANK YOU !!!
amorphis
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by amorphis »

Thanks for welcoming everyone and providing a great home for all of us.
Porlonus
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Porlonus »

Hey, thanks for having us.

I took a look into TIFCA/S, seems quite .... like the future.
Tough I have to admit, reading v.e. "Computing is heading towards an era of any place, any time, and any device user experiences" and taking a look into some pictures I instantly thought of / feared one of the subtitles "a better reality awaits" to:
rpo.jpg
Ready Player One

Not one of the best films, but for sure amazing in 3D and I like just how many references to other games/comics/films & co it does include. Inspired ppl even to: Link.

Pic-Source: personal screenshot from BD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

I loving love A GOOD OLD FORUM STRUCTURE and it's FUNCTIONALITY!!!!!!!!!! Nvidia have done something really stupid and it was realy not necessary. NO ONE was complaining about the old forum....OK i am not JESUS, may be some one has complained, but YEAHHAA ... the mjority was satisfied.... i dont understand the new things... BUT THANK YOU, that we can be here, everything is soooo easy again regarding communication ^^

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”