Vireio support for STAR CITIZEN

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
Arcane
One Eyed Hopeful

Vireio support for STAR CITIZEN

Post by Arcane »

Hi guys.First of all i want to congrats for your awesome work.As an HTC vive owner i really like the program and its versatility.
As i ve seen in the forum this program can adapt very well to dx9 games and since there is a crysis profile i was wondering if was possible to create a base
profile for STAR CITIZEN which is builded in cry engine or maybe adapt the current crysis profile.STAR CITIZEN is x64 don't know if this can be a problem.
I ve seen also that with the new v4 release people can do their custom profile.i didn't find a tutorial or a guide for this by the way.Hope for an answer as you have some time.
Best regards from Italy!
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: Vireio support for STAR CITIZEN

Post by EisernSchild »

Buongiorno, Arcane !

For Star Citizen please read following thread on reddit :

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... e_support/

They actually have only 30 fps in mono, so that is much too less for VR. And since they also mention that VR (and HTC Vive support) will come later i do not set it as high priority title on our list, sorry. But we can give it a try eventually, of course.

For Vireio Perception v4 we've created a node based solution to create game profiles in a very versatile way. This solution is called "Aquilinus" and will be released after alpha stage and we will create a good tutorial section on YouTube on how to create game profiles. We currently work on DX9 support for the new architecture of the driver, please note that the Crysis profile found in the driver is for Vireio v3 and before.

Best Regards from Austria !
Arcane
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Vireio support for STAR CITIZEN

Post by Arcane »

EisernSchild wrote:Buongiorno, Arcane !

For Star Citizen please read following thread on reddit :

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/co ... e_support/

They actually have only 30 fps in mono, so that is much too less for VR. And since they also mention that VR (and HTC Vive support) will come later i do not set it as high priority title on our list, sorry. But we can give it a try eventually, of course.

For Vireio Perception v4 we've created a node based solution to create game profiles in a very versatile way. This solution is called "Aquilinus" and will be released after alpha stage and we will create a good tutorial section on YouTube on how to create game profiles. We currently work on DX9 support for the new architecture of the driver, please note that the Crysis profile found in the driver is for Vireio v3 and before.

Best Regards from Austria !
Thank you for the reply.Yes you are right at moment is getting 30 fps on the online universe.There is a way to test the universe offline at very high framrate since the problem is the net code.arena commander also working at high fps.But i will wait for more info anyway.
Have a nice day :)

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”