History is Just Around the Corner!

This forum is for the brand new Vireio Perception virtual reality drivers. History in the making!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

History is Just Around the Corner!

Post by Neil »

Hi everyone!

At 10:00AM today (EDT), Neil's Messy Basement will highlight the newest features to be showcased in Vireio Perception 4.0. While this isn't going to be the same as native VR support, when you see what you see and hear what you hear...I think it is fair to say that a VR driver has never come closer. I really think that from this day forward, we are going to see a dramatic change in expectation of what a VR driver can and should deliver.

I'm very proud of the innovations that continue to be achieved here by many special individuals. It's a special thing that it is done without commercial gain and only for the enjoyment of fellow VR gamers.

Hopefully when you see and hear what is shared, you'll be as excited as me! This is all going to be extremely cool!

Regards,
Neil
peteo
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: History is Just Around the Corner!

Post by peteo »

Well this is great news! so does that mean Vive support out soon? Used Vireio with skyrim on my DK2 about a year ago and it was great. But this sounds like a whole 'nother level!
Neil

Post by Neil »

Yes.

Regards,
Neil
beatet
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by beatet »

Thanks for all your hard work. I´m waiting vireio since last november, it seems we are not get disappointed (as always) :D
Neil

Post by Neil »

Yes, I think everyone will be happy! We are very excited about this.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “Vireio Perception 4.X”