FOR SALE - Oculus Rift DK2 Like NEW Complete

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Radioboy86
One Eyed Hopeful

FOR SALE - Oculus Rift DK2 Like NEW Complete

Post by Radioboy86 »

This was used twice. I dont like VR so your gain my loss. selling cheap so come get it. works perfect screen needs to be cleaned. drivers need to be installed too.

I hate using these things my eyes cannot get used to it. I won this for $425 and am just trying to break even with fees and shipping ask me anything you want to know.

My listing is the cheapest one that is not used and in great shape.

If you want to make an offer messege me on ebay. Ill reply as soon as I can.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221983852354?ss ... 1555.l2649

$410 Free shipping if we skip ebay and do paypal only.

I do not believe in ripping people off like some sellers. This HMD is no longer made and will become more rare. I think it will be better than the Consumer as this is open to anything the open source community will support. Oculus will block you into using thier store and setups on the CV1. Not my cup of tea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: FOR SALE - Oculus Rift DK2 Like NEW Complete

Post by Neil »

I do not believe in ripping people off like some sellers. This HMD is no longer made and will become more rare. I think it will be better than the Consumer as this is open to anything the open source community will support. Oculus will block you into using thier store and setups on the CV1. Not my cup of tea.
Can you elaborate?

I'm not sure the DK2 carries much monetary value. It's kind of like buying a Commodore Vic-20 - they aren't that rare.

Regards,
Neil
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: FOR SALE - Oculus Rift DK2 Like NEW Complete

Post by tritosine5G »

Neil wrote:
Can you elaborate?

I'm not sure the DK2 carries much monetary value. It's kind of like buying a Commodore Vic-20 - they aren't that rare.

Regards,
Neil
(obviously) can't say a thing on behalf of the seller , only tend to think he refers to this phenomenon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints, by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.
-Biased for 0 Gen HMD's to hell and back must be one hundred percent hell bent bias!

Return to “General Discussion”