STAR FORGE

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

STAR FORGE

Post by ghettocat2007 »

This game is an open world survival game that you can build with and has a FPS foundation. This game is currently quite good but in VR would be awesome.

I would be happy to buy a key for you if needed?

I know that I have thrown a few suggestions forward but suggesting select titles that I feel would really benefit from it.

I would love to help with the project but have no programming knowledge. I am able to test new builds and report back if that's any help at all?

Regards
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: STAR FORGE

Post by ghettocat2007 »

I have done some more investigation and this game supports dx9, the game has an ingame fov slider that goes all the way up to 160?? lol

also runs on the unity engine. This actually ticks all the boxes and after testing last night would be amazing.. I however could not get it to hook??

I tried creating a basic profile, moving dll files into same folder as exe chamged game type to 500 (unity) no luck tried 501 no luck.

The game asks which monitor to load game to and see the rift as 2nd monitor... its a real shame as this looks really good.

I understand if this is not an official project. but I would be really grateful even If I can get the game to hook

. I really would like to see this running and I am happy to buy some keys if needed.

This is like minecraft with much better graphics, vehicles and guns. Also supports Multiplayer survival

Check this out..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXVledJlEmI#t=79

I know that the devs went quiet for a while and took a load of negativity for it but the game is open procedurally generated. you can build into space lol. and also version is 1.04 and vastly improved

Return to “Game Support”