Oerlord - demo

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
artox
Cross Eyed!

Oerlord - demo

Post by artox »

Has anyone found a way to run it in stereo.
I tried disabling everything + the dragon utility, nothing did the trick.
The game starts fine, however othe left image freezes, while the right keeps moving, therefore no stereo, that is if you don't cound the first second when it freezes, and the right one has moved just about the necessary distance :D
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Initially I had funny 3D - it looked like the 2 view were 90 degrees apart. I think I then used Dragons utility and the only problem I have now is that there's some green lines which You can eliminate by adjusting convergence. I don't think I disabled anything but can't remember 100%. I use Dragon utility too and use the 93.81 drivers (posted some pics in Nvidia's forum). Very fun game.
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

I tried this funny game with Dragons Utility and 93.71 Combo. At first I noticed the green bars and the bad Framerate in S-3D. I wasn't even shure there was any 3D...

Then I disabled some settings (shadows, reflections, Blur and so on).
The green bars disappeared completly, but the 'border' of the two images in pageflipping mode was clearly visible.
After hitting strg+F6 a long LONG time convergence was high enough and the Game looked quite good (until the hud unites)

@artox
I had once problems with Cs1.6 in PlanerMode. There was a normal picture on one screen, but the other showed 'Pageflipping' immages.
--> If you use dual-output, maybe you just try out another selection option in the drivers eg. shutterglasses or anaglyph?
Luke
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

Thanks for the help guys.
I am using 93.71 forceware.
I don't think of changing them, the demo runs bad enough without s-3d, but I'm guessing it will pretty much not be playable with s-3d, just wanted to chack out how it looked.
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

Thanks for the help guys.
I am using 93.71 forceware.
I don't think of changing them, the demo runs bad enough without s-3d, but I'm guessing it will pretty much not be playable with s-3d, just wanted to chack out how it looked.

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”