EA's CEO on the company's plans for virtual reality

Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
metalqueen
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

EA's CEO on the company's plans for virtual reality

Post by metalqueen »

By Griffin McElroy

EA chief executive officer Andrew Wilson recently laid out his company's current, loose plans for virtual reality during a panel at SXSW Gaming, explaining that in order to design around future technology, the company must first study how people are currently playing games.

The strategy is built around the idea that gaming hardware is too volatile a space to plan a company's distant future around — instead, Wilson explained, you have to start with how that technology will be used to consume games in entirely new ways.

Read the whole story here.

Read full article...
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.
alexseen
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: EA's CEO on the company's plans for virtual reality

Post by alexseen »

I have been looking for ways to improve my health and energy for a long time. I found the website https://ways2well.com/blog/unlocking-the-potential-of-bioidentical-hormone-replacement-therapy-for-effective-weight-loss and was pleasantly surprised. The site describes in detail bioidentical hormone therapy, which helps not only to feel better but also to maintain weight. I started using the tips from the website and noticed significant improvements in my health. I feel more energy throughout the day and have better control over my weight. I am very pleased with the results!

Return to “MTBS Newswire”