Skyrim - Immersive First Person View

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
FR3D
Cross Eyed!

Skyrim - Immersive First Person View

Post by FR3D »

I've installed this one ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

this is great - to get the script extender working - i had to copy the perception dll's into the Skyrim folder.

It will take some time to adjust the proper settings for "aiming with crossbow" or "weapons down" - but it's very immersive ...

best regards FR3D
best regards FR3D
Leopardson
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Skyrim - Immersive First Person View

Post by Leopardson »

FR3D wrote:I've installed this one ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

this is great - to get the script extender working - i had to copy the perception dll's into the Skyrim folder.

It will take some time to adjust the proper settings for "aiming with crossbow" or "weapons down" - but it's very immersive ...

best regards FR3D
How does this compare to Joy of Prespective? Any notable differences?
CylonSurfer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by CylonSurfer »

It has less compatibility issues, is highly configurable, works with FNIS and for the most part works much better than my mod.

Only problem is that verieo doesn't work with the mods free view idle or horse riding unless you put it into mouse emulation mode
Leopardson
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Leopardson »

I just tried it out and so far I'm very impressed. There's a compensation problem, where the mouse doesn't lock along the y axis like it should, but that also makes aiming a bow or magic less retarded, so I'm okay with that.
xhonzi
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by xhonzi »

Can you look independently of aim with this one? Or does looking left/right turn your body?
CylonSurfer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by CylonSurfer »

Only when idle with your weapons sheathed and while in none combat sneak mode. You will need to set force mouse emulation to true in Virieo to use that feature otherwise it wil rotate your character when you look left / right. Obviously this disabled game pad support so you would need to use xpadder or alike if you wish to use a game pad.

Return to “Development / General Discussion”