BAD, BAD , BAD !!!!

marpel
One Eyed Hopeful

BAD, BAD , BAD !!!!

Post by marpel »

Hello! It waited for with great anxiety drivers for shutter´s of IZ3D! But that deception! Years hoping to improve fps….I have one 7900 GS, and my stereo works well but I need some pictures per second and, CALL OF DUTY, GRID, DIRT, ETC CANNOT SUPPORT THEM IN 1280 X 1024 Lamentably drivers works really badly! For example. it does not allow nor that executes rFactor, and some the more! In addition I have one 9600 gt and so it hoped to be able to play the modern games with acceptable fps, nothing! they want to eliminate shutter´s by economic convenience? nVidia is not going to remove drivers stereo for the 9600 gt? very I am really disappointed, and by all means these drivers… of iz3d would buy them never!

En español DECEPCIONADO !!!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Er...you know these are beta drivers, right?

Regards,
Neil
The_Doctor
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by The_Doctor »

It's the first time in years that somebody is trying to make something work, don't you think it will eventually work after all the people here and iz3d come up with stuff little by little?
Sabre2552
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Sabre2552 »

En español: No es como piensas. iZ3D nunca he trabajado con shutterglasses, y estamos en el período "beta". Nadie creía que sería perfecto. Hay mucho más trabajo que iZ3D tiene que hacer, pero hay esperanza. iZ3D no es mentiroso, es que ya no pudieron implementarlo satisfactoriamente.

In English: Dude... come on. iZ3D has never worked with shutterglasses before, and these are extremely beta drivers. No one expected them to be perfect, and although the results leave much to be desired, there's also hope. iZ3D did not "deceive", they just haven't been able to successfully implement shutterglasses support well.

My spanish sucks, sorry; I haven't spoken it in two years, and I wasn't very good at speaking (only understanding), but I hope you understood what I said.
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

I am sorry you feel this way. But this is the first testing of our driver.

And, we also never promised them to work perfectly on all solutions, because our driver uses a simple left and right shuttering, based on the data from the game.

I'm sure things can be improved, but it will take more than just 1 day to do so, that is what betas are for. Is to get errors from the public for things that we could not possibly test necessarily.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

marpel- according to wiktionary a beta is:
Preliminary, prerelease; refers to an incomplete version of a product released for initial testing.
and that's exactly what this is so don't fret :)

I installed this driver on my old pc to test the edims but that didn't go so well, in any case for me the real test will come when I'll have spore (tomorrow) - will be interesting if I'll be able to play it in it's full glory using the new drivers.
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

i think that the point is different here.. ok it is a beta, but even if it WOULDN'T be this is not the way to post. if something doesnt work how expected the a constructive answer to hel building a working driver is what is needed.. not a lot ofhalfagressive sentences.its the first tiem in years that somebody is creating something for shutterglasses. everybody else has stopped or slowely removed it. so instead of crying around because you dont have shutterglasses support, try to help and tell what kind of problems you have!

sorry but these things p*** me off.

regards

igor
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Znith
Cross Eyed!

Post by Znith »

Same guy spammed the iZ3D forums with the same exact thing.. I think someone needs a hug or a least the definition of beta

beta test
–noun
Computers. a quality-control technique in which hardware or software is subjected to trial in the environment for which it was designed, usually after debugging by the manufacturer and immediately prior to marketing.
IZ3D~ My answer to S3D!
marpel
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by marpel »

Hello, it would want to excuse me by my post, really as much expectation (2 years) I create my great disappointment, but it is truth we must all contribute to improve In the personnel I believe that there is nothing no better than shutter´s and good crt, lamentably is the technique at the moment with less support, is why dominated the anxiety to me and brought about my anger! I can say in constructive form, that with the activator of ed the test in small size works, but badly, the convergence and fluctuates much. I proved call of duty and although it works not it arrives at the awaited depth. Another problem and I create very serious, is that when is installed driver, still without being activated, IT DOES NOT ALLOW THAT NOT EVEN the MAJORITY OF GAMES .SE IS EXECUTED FALL BEFORE I am great fan to rFactor and it does not let it nor initiate. I hope that they accept my excuses and that what I wrote contribution to improve!
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

Znith wrote:Same guy spammed the iZ3D forums with the same exact thing.. I think someone needs a hug or a least the definition of beta
I wouldn't elevate cross posting to spamming. he expressed his opinions regarding something in a civilized fashion. I can in fact understand his frustrations since these drivers are indeed very unstable atm. but I'm sure as this version matures it will become as stable as 1.08.

marpel- regarding your second post- try turning off auto convergance.
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
Znith
Cross Eyed!

Post by Znith »

yuriythebest1 wrote:
Znith wrote:Same guy spammed the iZ3D forums with the same exact thing.. I think someone needs a hug or a least the definition of beta
I wouldn't elevate cross posting to spamming. he expressed his opinions regarding something in a civilized fashion. I can in fact understand his frustrations since these drivers are indeed very unstable atm. but I'm sure as this version matures it will become as stable as 1.08.

marpel- regarding your second post- try turning off auto convergance.
To each is own but to me it felt derogatory. It was just the attitude of his post telling people not to buy them. They aren't for sale yet :) and it's clearly a beta!
IZ3D~ My answer to S3D!

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”