Unreal Turnament III and iz3d 1.08

Shaman
One Eyed Hopeful

Unreal Turnament III and iz3d 1.08

Post by Shaman »

Why I can play UT3 on driver version 1.07.0027 but others version does not work, game just shut down and back to windows desktop ? ? ? Pleas help I want to use 1.08 !!!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

UT3 works with the 1.08 drivers (in anaglyph mode at least). I think someone else did have a problem though I can't remember the fix.
InCytE
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by InCytE »

Try changing the mouse lock. In Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 I had to set it to off. Sorry I don't have UTIII, so not sure if this will work.
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

i also have ut3 and it works in anaglyph mode.
Some minor bugs with some postprocess effects but 99% of the game is perfectly rendered.
holl5877
One Eyed Hopeful

I had this problem until I reinstalled Windows

Post by holl5877 »

I had UT3 and Oblivion working fine with the 1.07.0027 beta driver. When I updated to any iz3d driver newer than that, both refused to start. They tried to load for several seconds, then returned to the desktop. As an experiment, I reinstalled Windows, directx, all my apps, drivers, etc. Then I installed iz3d 1.08, and both UT3 and Oblivion now work fine.

I recommend submitting an iz3d support ticket at their website, to help them be aware that multiple people have seen this issue.
Shaman
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shaman »

Holl5877 I reinstaled windows two times and when I start UT3 first time was Dual Projector Output - File Damaged ! and then shut down game. Are you useing activation code for run on dual output or still working on trial version ??? THX
holl5877
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by holl5877 »

I'm still using the trial version. I plan to purchase an activation code when it expires. Did you reformat your C: drive when you re-installed Windows? That's what I did, and I did not see that file damaged error.
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

Hello!
After it shuts your game down, does it bring up the activation screen? Because if so, that means your trial is expired and you need to register it.
Shaman
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Shaman »

BlackQ found the bug with dual output in 1.08 version. I have to wait now, for cure it :)

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”