Welcome to Peregrine Springs

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
IGameArt
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Welcome to Peregrine Springs

Post by IGameArt »

Hi guys, I've been secretly designing a VR experience the past few weeks. As of right now I'm the sole developer on the project, but there is a massive chance that I'll be teaming up with the students of the 3d Game Art department of the University of Hertfordshire to produce all of the art assets for the project. I am still in negotiations at the moment. Much information on the project is still very hush hush, but if everything goes according to plan then I'll be putting up a kickstarter to fund the finishing of the project. Keep your eyes here for more sneaky peaky images of what you can expect!
defactoman
Cross Eyed!

Re: Welcome to Peregrine Springs

Post by defactoman »

More then happy to throw my money at VR projects (wife hates it), look forward to more info :)
nateight
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by nateight »

Virtual scuba diving? Sounds interesting! Keep us apprised of your progress, please.
Shameless plug of the day - Read my witty comments on Reddit, in which I argue with the ignorant, over things that don't matter, for reasons I never fully understood!
IGameArt

Post by IGameArt »

Not scuba diving, think more epic ;)
oculusfan

Post by oculusfan »

The teaser image looks pretty cool. I'm very interested to see where this goes.
IGameArt

Post by IGameArt »

Here's another teaser for you guys:

(btw the teasers are assembled from stockart online, however i'm working with concept artists to produce final concepts.)

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”