Anaglyph red is wrong with iz3d?

Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Anaglyph red is wrong with iz3d?

Post by Okta »

In my testing using sharky boy glasses i have good stereo with little to no ghosting in trackmania native 3d and with the kind dragon hook but the iz3d driver has severe ghosting through the red eye.

I must ask if you guys are using a non standard red colour in this driver because you seem to be the exception to rule?
KindDragon
Cross Eyed!

Post by KindDragon »

My driver and iZ3D using identical methods for rendering anaglyph image.
Stereoscopic Steam Group: Join now
BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

don't use iz3d optimized anaglyph mode. try using color anaglyph mode instead.
Okta

Post by Okta »

Kind dragon- I though as much while i was typing that it would be the same but with the set separation being so large maybe i didnt notice the gohsting before.

Blackshark-What number is that mode please?
KindDragon
Cross Eyed!

Post by KindDragon »

What number is that mode please?
For 1.07, NSMode:
1 - b&w
2 - Color anaglyph
6 - optimized

For 1.08b (select anaglyph in control center), OutputMode
0 - Color
1 - optimized
2 - b&w
Stereoscopic Steam Group: Join now
Okta

Post by Okta »

Colour mode works heaps better for me thanks!
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

I'm sorry guys, I'm using 1.07.0034 driver version and can't find any of those methods in control center. I only have iz3d and anaglyph. Where exactly are these options ( colour, optimized? )
PS.: I'm ok, didn't know I had to edit the xml file :)

Update:

I wanted to try the optimized settings, because I have a serious problem with the coloured.
My problem consists in the red colour, which becomes like electric, meaning it doesn't blend with the other colours and instead it's like everything that is red is blinking all the time. I don't have any ghosting (meaning red in blue eye or vice versa) but this blinking is very distracting and makes the games hard to bear.
With the optimized settings it's like there is a yellow filter, red is not exactly red, it's more yellow to light brown. The blinking problem is gone, however red and to some extend green (look at the ray gun in ut2004) get yellowized (if there is such a word), meaning that colours are not presented are their best.
My questing is could there be a middle ground. A setting that is less yellow and less red ( and yes I am aware that there is a b/w setting ;))

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”