HELP EDimentional Wired 3D Glasses Intall problem

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
frodernater
One Eyed Hopeful

HELP EDimentional Wired 3D Glasses Intall problem

Post by frodernater »

Hi i have recently purchased a pair of EDimentional 3D wired glasses and have installed the required drivers for my pc but when i plug the adapter into my graphics card all im getting up on the screen is: ATTENTION Out Of Range H37.1khz V171.4khz, ? any help appreciated my pc stats are

Zoostorm pc
Windows XP PRO SP2
1 gig ram
3.06ghz processor
NVidia GeForce FX5500
Zoostorm CRT Monitor
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: HELP EDimentional Wired 3D Glasses Intall problem

Post by Dom »

Hi, I think you will need to set the default stereo refresh rate in Nvidia control panel. It's in stereo settings and then under one of the settings tabs. It will show you the refresh rate and montior resolution to pick from. Its the same tab menu section that the Nvidia logo test or application test is in. You will be able to select and checkmark to use the certain refresh rate as "always". Try using 85hz or check that your monitor can handle 100hz or 120hz at different resolutions like 1024x768 or 800x600. When I use the edimensional glasses myself I use 85hz on my projector. It's faily decent.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Also try checking any buttons or switches on the dongle. I believe there are certain modes, like sync-double or line-blanking, which could cause problems for your monitor.
frodernater
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by frodernater »

Thanks for the speedy reply people, but i have installed the 162.50 stereo and graphics drivers and now it wont let me into the nvidia menu? it allows me to change the refresh rate but when i click on the nvidia mixer application it locks up then shows an error message that something may be corrupt, i have on the other hand been able to test that the glasses are working as i plugged them into my onboard vga and installed ed activator which allowed me to turn stereo on causing the glasses to darken and flicker like crazy but i cant play my pc games as the onboard vga is pants any ideas appreciated

3D Noob lol

Mark
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by Dom »

Hi, I think you need to make a registry code to turn on your stereo options and "classic" control panel in your Nvidia control panel. Try this one, copy this to a text file and then save it as "reg" so like this "stereo.reg" <----save it like this
------------------------------------------------------------------------------copy from below this line
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NvCplApi\Policies]
"ContextUIPolicy"=dword:00000001
"CplGroupUIPolicy"=dword:00000001

If you don't like this idea then i suggest you use Nvidia forceware 91.31 and stereo 91.31 ;)
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”