Crysis 3

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
Earmack
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Crysis 3

Post by Earmack »

Hello,

Game released.....and have native 3d (lineinterlaced, sbs, driver)
Anyone tested? I still dont get it what different beetween "drvier" and "sbs" options?
Sapphire 7970 ghz 6gb
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5TH
Intel I7 3770k @3,5ghz
Kingston DDR3 khx21c11t2k2/16x 4 x 8gb = 32gb
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 1000 M
Windows 8 Pro 64x
Samsung UE40D7000LS
HDMI 1.4a
plagiarize
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Crysis 3

Post by plagiarize »

I think it's supposed to support framepacked output. When playing with my Nvidia card that's the only option listed, and you enable 3D as you normally would for a 3D Vision game, even though it's clearly using the ingame reprojection method. On my AMD card picking driver does the same thing as picking side by side, and neither engage a framepacked mode. I hope they do support a framepacked output for AMD cards, as I hate throwing away half my resolution, and my AMD card is the more powerful of the two cards in my system.
plagiarize
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Crysis 3

Post by plagiarize »

just an update on this, the latest patch (1.0.1.3) which seemed to promise framepacked output for AMD cards, doesn't. SBS and interlaced are still your only options (well, there is still an option called Driver, but it still works exactly the same was as Side by Side). Hopefully this is an oversight and the game is still going to get framepacked 3D output as an option.

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”