Bugs reports

GameGrade3D is a new gamer driven database of the top games, their best settings, and the visual results you can expect using DDD, iZ3D, NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision, and native 3D solutions.

Have questions and ideas for GameGrade3D? Share them here!
Guig2000
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Bugs reports

Post by Guig2000 »

Hello, I saw recently two bugs into GG3D database:

1°) Bad link issue if there is more than 30 games starting with this letter: If you click on the "t" letter link http://www.mtbs3d.com/gg3d/index.php?le ... v=&sdr=all, you'll see that there is two "T" pages but the second page is not accessible, and here is the result if clicking on the second page link: http://www.mtbs3d.com/gg3d/index.php?li ... =&view=all: the list start by the 31th gmae from the general list, not by the 31th game from the games starting by "T" list. Apparently, the cright link should be: http://www.mtbs3d.com/gg3d/index.php?le ... =&view=all

2°) There is a lot of error messages when I click on the submission button (I'm logged to my account, adblock is disabled):
phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/analyser.php on line 28: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'MTBSGG3D'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/analyser.php on line 29: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given

MTBS3D
FORUMS
INSTRUCTIONS
CERTIFICATION
CONTACT US
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1021: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1021: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1022: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1031: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1031: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1032: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1036: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1036: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1038: mysql_insert_id(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1038: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1088: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1088: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1095: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1106: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1109: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1117: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1117: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file D:/SITE/www_root/MTBS3D/gg3d/mods.php on line 1120: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Bugs reports

Post by cybereality »

You should PM Neil and let him know.
Neil

Post by Neil »

It should be fixed now. Please check.

Regards,
Neil
Guig2000

Post by Guig2000 »

Hello,
submissions errors are fixed, but the other issue, with the "T" letter is still here.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Ahhh....the T error. That nasty bastard! :D OK, I'll look into it!

Regards,
Neil
Guig2000

Post by Guig2000 »

:lol:
DaTaJuNkIe
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by DaTaJuNkIe »

Not one game works with your drivers I have tried except Dishonered which is a Unreal engine game that if it doesn't have native support will...

I actually reinstalled games I was done with just to see if it would work....

GOOD JOB!

I follow the instructions to the letter and they just do horrible things to my eyes... In fallout 3s case it won't even run... you sure did get alot of exposure for being such a horriblly put together product... And before I get flamed by a bunch of people who have the immense lifeless world they live in to take the excruciating time to to make this work... I won't be back. I will write my own damn setup... It would take less time
Neil

Post by Neil »

DaTaJuNkIe wrote:Not one game works with your drivers I have tried except Dishonered which is a Unreal engine game that if it doesn't have native support will...

I actually reinstalled games I was done with just to see if it would work....

GOOD JOB!

I follow the instructions to the letter and they just do horrible things to my eyes... In fallout 3s case it won't even run... you sure did get alot of exposure for being such a horriblly put together product... And before I get flamed by a bunch of people who have the immense lifeless world they live in to take the excruciating time to to make this work... I won't be back. I will write my own damn setup... It would take less time

Woah, big fella! :D

You're obviously upset about something. What are you referring to exactly? Which drivers and for what?

The only drivers we actually do here are Vireio Perception - and those are put together by volunteers (it's open source).

You sure you don't have us mixed up with something else?

Regards,
Neil

Return to “GameGrade3D Discussion”