Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Discuss stereoscopic 3D games and gaming technologies for console (e.g. XBOX, PS3)
Earmack
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Post by Earmack »

Hi,
Anyone else have this game & plaing in 3D?

I play few days...
Game have 720@60 frame-packing 3D format, find anomaly with some weapons (little bit doubled) & continue playing=) Like 3D much much more than COD: BO (X360 native SbS)
Sapphire 7970 ghz 6gb
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5TH
Intel I7 3770k @3,5ghz
Kingston DDR3 khx21c11t2k2/16x 4 x 8gb = 32gb
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 1000 M
Windows 8 Pro 64x
Samsung UE40D7000LS
HDMI 1.4a
ghaue
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Post by ghaue »

I haven't played it in 3D, I didn't even know you could. But on a normal TV it really plays just as good as the first.
Meditation
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

Yeah, I've played it in 3D for a little bit:
http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13987

When I put up my impressions, I had only borrowed the game from a friend to have a look, and haven't played it since. I did buy the game a week ago and am intending on playing through it in 3D when I get a chance, but I really don't want to have to mess with the xbox setup too much again.
How did you find the 3D with the open air parts of the game? I thought they were a but on the low side of things.
I really don't know why ALL GAMES limit the 3D depth so much... If you have a slider, it should go from no 3D to 3D that is greater then normal... this would allow people to select how much they want. I guess the idea is that the general public are stupid and would turn the 3D past where they are comfortable with it and then complain that it makes them sick.
mayaman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by mayaman »

^^^ Yeah agreed

Return to “3D Console Gaming”