Aliens vs Predator (Retail) Settings and Review V1.0
Last edited: 02/19/2010
- Added gameini.conf tweaks, DepthOfField comparison, GalaxyMap convergence issue
- NVidia 3DVision driver: v196.21
- checkout the Graphics Tweaks section at the bottom of this post...(will keep updating it as we go)
- Overall Game (and gameplay) review...
- More details on Graphics Tweaks effects (with screenshots)
02/17/2010: Initially wasn't working at all with 3dvision
02/19/2010: V1.0 It works fine following Bloody's instructions here
I have a GTS8800 512Mb card (win7 ultimate). Compared to other games, I had to reduce texture, and turn off ambient occlusion to get a decent framerate.
As a die-hard Alien fan, I found this game kind of fun with 3d Vision. I only played the beginning of the Alien story.
So here we go:3D Overall Description and Issues1)Crosshair:
The default crosshair is not too bad. I think it is 2D but doesn't create much issue. You can always add the nvidia laser sight crosshair on top if you want but I managed without.
screenshots and rest coming up.