Syndicate settings?

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
MindzEyz
One Eyed Hopeful

Syndicate settings?

Post by MindzEyz »

I was wondering if anyone has tried to get Syndicate working? I saw and downloaded a pic of it working on the 3d Vision forum @ NVIDIA, but the forums are down right now. I think he had to jump through some fire-hoops to get it to work (similar to Binary Domain), but I'm not sure. :geek:

It doesn't have to be perfect, but I would like to check it out and review it. I just need a playable scenario.

Thanks
if it aint in 3D, it aint 4 me...
----------------------------
Quad i7 920, 16gb ram, SSD, GTX 560 Ti, Asus VG278H w/ 3D Vision2 & Lightboost, Asus VK278Q, Creative 7.1
Samsung PN59D6500 Plasma w/ 3DTV Play, Onkyo 7.1, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (3)
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Syndicate settings?

Post by cybereality »

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I am eager to try this game out. Let us know if you get it working.
MindzEyz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MindzEyz »

I will...it's acting just like Binary Domain. The entire screen is cyan, unreadable. With Binary I renamed the exe and loaded the Helix mod files and it was a go. I know the shaders are messed up a bit in Syndicate, but if the reticle is ok the VG278 virtually kills crosstalk. I'm one of the lucky ones whos eyes are very suited for 3d...I also use the "Maximum Depth Hack" (registry key edit) to increase the depth on most titles.
if it aint in 3D, it aint 4 me...
----------------------------
Quad i7 920, 16gb ram, SSD, GTX 560 Ti, Asus VG278H w/ 3D Vision2 & Lightboost, Asus VK278Q, Creative 7.1
Samsung PN59D6500 Plasma w/ 3DTV Play, Onkyo 7.1, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (3)
eqzitara1
Cross Eyed!

Post by eqzitara1 »

Helix said a long time ago that he believed it had broken AA settings but wasnt really interested in game. I havent tried it but it may be possible to force AA settings to not load. I dont own it so I cant test anything.
Might be a way to force it off. I do not know.

It may not work but its only suggestion I have, if it works id be interested in looking at the game further(adding 3d crosshairs and stuff). Can contact me on nvidia forum / Post on one of the comments of my helixmod posts.

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”