PAY DAY The Heist Stereo 3d

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

PAY DAY The Heist Stereo 3d

Post by Dom »

Hi, I wanted to show you guys what payday looks like in 3d. This is using mostly convergence since depth does alot worse on my setup giving unatural separation and MASSIVE Ghosting and worse anomolies. Look at the screenshots i took, some with more convergence that others. Note there is some window violations but not to extreme. I am assuming peoples different configurations will yeild different results even from a screenshot. All i am trying to say is how awesome of a game it is either in 3d or not. 3D is not the magic of this game only a route to glance more naturally.
payday_win32_release01_50.jpg
payday_win32_release02_50.jpg
payday_win32_release03_50.jpg
payday_win32_release04_50.jpg
payday_win32_release05_50.jpg
payday_win32_release06_50.jpg
payday_win32_release07_50.jpg
payday_win32_release08_50.jpg
payday_win32_release09_50.jpg
payday_win32_release10_50.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: PAY DAY The Heist Stereo 3d

Post by cybereality »

Well aside from the shadow issues, the 3D itself is looking decent. Hows the game?
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: PAY DAY The Heist Stereo 3d

Post by Dom »

Its pretty good man! Has swearing and deep heist interactions as a group and a storyline about getting away with money and heist actions. Has coop play and pretty good ai and is never the same. If you die you can trade a hostage for a respawn. The graphics are pretty good and use nvidia physx. It only cost 20 buck or 60 for a 4 pack. A patch just came out and my pal kitsune said theres a dlc coming out soon. I could get you a copy of it tommorrow cybereality if you friend me in steam. Let me know I'll forusre gift you a copy. My steam name is "nescar_z".
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”