NHL 2008 Stereo3d - New NHL 2011 3d?

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

NHL 2008 Stereo3d - New NHL 2011 3d?

Post by Dom »

Hi, I played NHL 2008 a few times in 3d and wanted to show you guys some pics of my 3d settings. This game does produce some depth in game and is rated by nvidia as excellent. The playbacks don't seem to be well in 3d and also the crowd is not shown to good in 3d. I really hope EA can put together a new 2011 3d NHL game since it would make alot of people enjoy it more than 2d.
nhl200801_50.jpg
nhl200802_50.jpg
nhl200803_50.jpg
nhl200817_50.jpg
This is the best I could get from my 3d settings with my eyesight vision, Do they look anygood and worth playing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: NHL 2008 Stereo3d - New NHL 2011 3d?

Post by Chiefwinston »

well dom, I'm deeply jealous. hockey is my favorite sport of all time. I currently don't have a good 3D set-up for hockey. I need a real effort on EA's part to make a real 3D hockey game. The NHL2008 photo's look real good to me. I have NHL09. I will not buy another EA title unless it supports 3D natively. I'm currently stuck with '03 3D hockey :cry: My '09 is not 3D :oops:

cheers everyone
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Panasonic Plasma VT25 50" (Full HD 3D)
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
Serving up my own 3D since 1996.
(34) Patents
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: NHL 2008 Stereo3d - New NHL 2011 3d?

Post by Dom »

Yeah the EA Sports collection 08 and I love the hockey too. I just wonder why EA has not made 3d hockey yet. It would sell so many 3dtv's its not even funny. Everyone in the country land would own one. If you ever get a chance to talk to any EA employees tell them to make it, I also wanted a practise training mode on the nhl 12 so that you could train your players to get more skills and abilities. Also being able to change how the team moves around the ice with their automatic plays and defences.

Can't wait till nhl is 3d ready and hopefully they get their act together with a 3d console nhl too.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”