Rise of flight, amazing perfect 3D

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Rise of flight, amazing perfect 3D

Post by crim3 »

I've been testing the WWI era flight simulator Rise of flight since this sunday, as it has a 14 days trial option.

Well, I think this is the first modern graphic engine that I've seen that is '100% anomalies free' after 4 years of 3d gaming!! Everything: shadows, clouds, water reflections, sun glow, smoke, fire effects... all is just perfect.
At first I was seeing bad water reflections. I thought it was a pity but that it was fine because the rest was correct. That's what I'm used to. Something must fail, always. Yesterday I decided to turn off water reflections but then, when I was going to select the option, I thought I could first try full reflections and see what happens (I was using the medium setting). And voila!, perfect water reflections!!

And it's also a great flight simulator. One of those that give the feeling that your virtual flying machine is actually going through air. It's a must have, or at least try, for any who likes simulation.
Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W / Acer H5360 with Another Eye2000 shutters / nVIDIA GTX760
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Rise of flight, amazing perfect 3D

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hi, I had DL the Demo too as a flight Sim Enthusiast. It does look very good and immersive with the S3D Enabled gives you the feeling of being there..

I was unable to get the Post Effects working in S3d But once I unchecked Post Effects Voila S3D worked like a charm..
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter

Return to “S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)”