CLASSIC!!!!!

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

CLASSIC!!!!!

Post by Neil »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnHYKVIbDcs

Years ago, Pam and I lived in a place with incredibly noisy neighbors. It wasn't just that they were noisy, it's that they felt entitled to be noisy until 11PM every day with their horrible, talent-free self-mixed music. They really thought (yes, they called them "thoughts") that it was their constitutional right and didn't give a care about anyone else living next door. They were of course idiots in more ways than one which is why there are local bylaws for that kind of thing.

Anyways, while I can't really condone this technology because who knows what safety issues it could bring up (e.g. like if your noisy and mentally inebriated neighbors are bigger than you), I am completely behind the concept of treating selfishly noisy neighbors like the Pavlovian dogs that they are. It's an unfortunate truth that evolution doesn't always move upwards as what lives lives and what should die through natural selection...unfortunately...occasionally slips through the cracks. Perhaps they will die off in a series of freak surround sound speaker accidents or pedestrian traffic mishaps caused by preventable deafness.

Regards,
Neil
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: CLASSIC!!!!!

Post by cybereality »

Ha! Nice one.

Return to “General Discussion”