Virtual Reality Political Party

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Virtual Reality Political Party

Post by martinlandau »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsQSCgpHK0

I know Niel, politics, so I am not sure where you want this video, but I have asked Geekmaster and anyone else, if they want to join up with the US political process that should dominate the news for the next 18 months or so, so when people get tired of hearing about ed snowden get in trouble for exposing emails, and hillary clinton get voted president after erasing email servers, maybe some people here will want to hear about virtual reality, artificial intelligence, robotics, and how those will interface with politics and our future. I have got my AI professor, Dr. George Meghabghab on board, we are going to start petitioning the FEC (federal elections commission) on having an AI run as a candidate. Maybe as vice president. Since musk, hawking, wozniak, gates, etc all say AI is in our near future, kurzwiel has whole institutes dedicated to them, and after reading asimovs I Robot, and geekmaster saying we got to help our AI children, might as well get them into politics eh?

So like Obama, will it matter where the AI is born (and mccain in 2008 had no leg to stand on, as he was born in panama) How do we determine the birth place of the AI? Will it be in the labs at IBM where I used to work? Blue Gene? Watson? (Ibm computers that are the start of AI maybe) Are they US citizens? Alan Turing in that new movie the Imitation game was making "christopher" yes, would that AI be a UK citizen? In asimov's "I, Robot" a robot was running for political office and he had to keep it from the general public, I don't see the reason to make our future AI children scared that way, that they have to hide from us, didn't wozniak say we will be lucky if they make us their pets? So lets approach them with compassions, understanding, love, in the hopes they are not made to hate and fear us. Geekmaster said to watch that new movie Chappie.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Virtual Reality Political Party

Post by Likay »

AI and human intelligence is closing up faster than ever! An unexpected contribution is the massdumbing of people! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “General Discussion”