Looking for help on a large project!

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
lmaceleighton
One Eyed Hopeful

Looking for help on a large project!

Post by lmaceleighton »

Hi, my name is Bobby Leighton and I have a small media/game company up here in Central Maine. Being all by myself mostly I am in need of a couple of people to help with a massive set of Kick-Starter Campaigns I have planed for this year...so YES you are getting Paid, as long as the rest of us do, and I seriously doubt that we will not generate any money with such an working prototype as I have built. You can go here:https://developer.oculusvr.com/forums/v ... =25&t=8204 to the Oculus Rift Forums and check out the video and pictures I have posted. I AM working on putting together a nice professional looking video, but I wanted to get some example of the gun being used so people could see it works, so I put that one up. It will just take some time to find another human around here than can be the person on our video(They have to be somewhat pleasant looking! :O) )...I never thought so many would be camera shy!

So I am looking for a Technical Artist/Modeler for creating the CAD style model for 3D printing and show to the public. I am also looking for a programmer that knows his way around simulations and IMU Kalman/DCM type algorithms. At the moment I do have a person that wants to manage the websites and get feedback from people on Facebook(or however we communicate with the public). I plan on involving the community in a very impactful way so that ALL the gamers of the world that want to be part of VR can help make this controller possible! Feel free to ask for more details here, send me an email, or I can Skype and/or call you on the phone, and even a PM here at MTBS. Hope to hear from all you talented people soon!

~Bobby Leighton

PS: BIG Thank You to Anders Malmgren for all his help with 'FreePie'( that is no longer necessary to use the GUN BTW!!), an awesome program, writeen by a great indivudual that likes to help others, thanks again man, I really needed freepie while I working all the bugs out, and now it is Oculus Ready!
NopeU
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Looking for help on a large project!

Post by NopeU »

If you want to improve the online store, try setting up a Shopify popup window model on your site. Learn more here https://getwoohoo.com/shopify-discount-game-card-dance/. To do this, standard rules for working with the cart are used, which have a number of flexible settings. This window can be configured to exit only after the specified time after the user visits the site. There are also some other interesting settings. For example, you can offer a discount coupon for registration in the online store.
NopeU
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Looking for help on a large project!

Post by NopeU »

Yep

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”