Saints Row: The Third

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
Zloth
Two Eyed Hopeful

Saints Row: The Third

Post by Zloth »

Which version of Vireio should I use for this game? It looks like support started in 2. Reading the download notes for 3, though, it sounds like the consumer version of the Rift won't work right in 2. But then 3 never got out of alpha.

So, am I out of luck?
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of."
- They Might Be Giants
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: Saints Row: The Third

Post by EisernSchild »

Hi Zloth !

Unfortunately, with the release of Vireo v4 Alpha, v3 now does not get continued. And since v4 from begin concentrates on DX11 all former game support (which was DX9) is currently not working on v4. We work on DX9 but i cannot say when we will be able to release.

But since "Saints Row: The Third" also supports DX11 we can also try to add it. I have at least "Saints Row IV" in my library, i'll take a look into that one by time !

Regards, Denis
Zloth
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Saints Row: The Third

Post by Zloth »

OK, thanks. I was actually just looking to try something out and Saints Row was one that I had in my library, too. Good luck on v4!
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of."
- They Might Be Giants

Return to “Game Support”