RUNTIME 1.3, DX11, APRIL RELEASE VIREIO RE-LAUNCH

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

RUNTIME 1.3, DX11, APRIL RELEASE VIREIO RE-LAUNCH

Post by ghettocat2007 »

Hi Guys ,

Immersive Gamer83 here long time user and supporter of Vireio . I have been checking in regularly and glad to see that the next version will be expecting to drop some time in April 2016 and also updating to supporting DX11 titles. This super hypes me for the possibilities going forwards.

*** Cough Cough**Fallout 4 G3D with full analog controller support***Cough**Cough

With the Consumer release of the Oculus Rift comes some Huge changes. I have a few ideas and suggestions that may help.

The first and possibly the biggest idea is a complete Purge of this thread. Litterally start "Game Support" again with a shiny brand new clean slate. A lot of the information here is stagnant, outdated and not relevant anymore. A fresh start will breath new life into Virieo and will indeed make everything a lot clearer to the masses of new enthusiasts that have purchased the Consumer Rift and would like a crack at getting some of their old games running well in VR.

A focused effort to Re-launch Vireio Perception as a viable Community driven Injection Driver. From an outside perspective and with due respect to you guys (I know you work bloody hard on this for free) feels like the project has slowed and has gone a bit cold.

Contact some You Tubers to promote the launch of the First Consumer version of Vireio. You guys need to be proud of what you have achieved!!!

Thank you for everything you have given to the community. This is the big wave VR is real and starting to reach people wouldn't it be fantastic if every VR enthusiast knew about Vireio and helped support your works. I know you work for love but I forsee a lot of love in the form of donations to help keep your tech updated etc.

I would love to hear back a response. Please don't take anything as negative. Just an outside perspective with a couple of ideas to throw into the VP think tank.

Best Regards

IG83
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: RUNTIME 1.3, DX11, APRIL RELEASE VIREIO RE-LAUNCH

Post by Neil »

Has no one visited my messy basement?!?!?

http://www.mtbs3d.com/news-2/14957-neil ... t-launched

cough, COUGH!

Regards,
Neil

P.S. No offense taken. I have some big ideas.
virual
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by virual »

Only two days left in april. Is the next version coming out on time? Just askin cause my osvr hdk is dying to be used and the next version is suppose to support osvr natively. Thanks for all the hard work guys, i would love to someday know enough programming to help make these sort of things.
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer

Post by EisernSchild »

Hi ImmersiveGamer83 !!

First of all: I'm a big fan of your videos on YouTube !!

Sorry, it now seemed like the project did slow down a bit. But that was just.... the quiet before the storm !!

We are proud to announce Vireio Perception v4 coming this friday, 6th of May, 2016 !! And, yes, our first title supported is... Fallout 4 !!

Now, you not just have Head Tracking done via VRBoost, there's also Positional Tracking done that way !

Vireio Perception v4 now has its own forum sub-section:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=178

Kind Regards, Denis
EisernSchild

Post by EisernSchild »

virual wrote:Only two days left in april. Is the next version coming out on time? Just askin cause my osvr hdk is dying to be used and the next version is suppose to support osvr natively. Thanks for all the hard work guys, i would love to someday know enough programming to help make these sort of things.
Hi virual !

Vireio v4 is out this friday !! With this new architecture comes "Aquilinus - 3D Modification Studio". It divides Vireio Perception into several nodes acting as plugins in a graphical workin area. This is not finished now but eventually you should be able to create your own game profiles with basic DirectX knowledge.

Regards, Denis
virual
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by virual »

EisernSchild wrote: Hi virual !

Vireio v4 is out this friday !! With this new architecture comes "Aquilinus - 3D Modification Studio". It divides Vireio Perception into several nodes acting as plugins in a graphical workin area. This is not finished now but eventually you should be able to create your own game profiles with basic DirectX knowledge.

Regards, Denis
i saw the video, love the idea of Aquilinus. I don't have any basic knowledge of direct x but not knowing something hasn't stopped me in the passed. You did mention in the video about posting some video tutorials about how to use it, so can't wait to see that. Do you have a youtube channel i can subscribe too so I'll be notified of those uploads?

Thanks and great job man.
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ghettocat2007 »

EisernSchild wrote:Hi ImmersiveGamer83 !!

First of all: I'm a big fan of your videos on YouTube !!

Sorry, it now seemed like the project did slow down a bit. But that was just.... the quiet before the storm !!

We are proud to announce Vireio Perception v4 coming this friday, 6th of May, 2016 !! And, yes, our first title supported is... Fallout 4 !!

Now, you not just have Head Tracking done via VRBoost, there's also Positional Tracking done that way !

Vireio Perception v4 now has its own forum sub-section:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=178

Kind Regards, Denis
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate everything that you do. I watched Neils Basement. It was great to see you. I share the same passion regarding Bethesda titles!!! I can not thank you enough.

I get some time to experiment with the new 4.0 build tomorrow!! Super excited to check out Fallout 4. The thing that I loved most about vireio with Skyrim and Fallout 3 was that the Xbox controller works flawlessly and that head tracking was enabled in Skyrim in conversation with NPC's. I have honestly not played a lot of Fallout 4 as I want to play through in VR. I have literally just left the vault and met Dogmeat :) so much hype

Best Regards

IG

Return to “Game Support”