Crysis

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
konstantin_lozev
Cross Eyed!

Crysis

Post by konstantin_lozev »

It cannot recognise VR Boost and crashes with 3.0.1
Hi, all. I have come back to Vireio in an attempt to see how it works now with Crysis. Firstly, the 3.0.1 version crashes at around 95% into loading the game level (the first scene after you land on the water in front of the beach). Thankfully, 2.1.6. loads the game no problem.
However, the VR Boost scanner fails. I did start slightly to the right and kept on making small concentric circles below the horizon view, but no success. Any tips?
If necessary, I can make a youtube video of it.
BTW, Borderlands detects the VR Boost correctly (if a bit more slowly than on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnwKucp ... &index=103).
EisernSchild
Vireio Perception Developer

Re: Crysis

Post by EisernSchild »

Hi konstantin !

I'm sorry, at the current stage of development we cannot give tips on how to use the VRBoost scanner. I can at least promise that VRBoost will get an overhaul soon !
konstantin_lozev
Cross Eyed!

Post by konstantin_lozev »

OK, no problem, will wait for updates, I hope the next release would fix the 3.0.1 crash at 95% level load too...
EisernSchild

Post by EisernSchild »

Unfortunately, Simon, the original author of the VRBoost scanner, is currently off the project due to his personal job. Anyway, VRBoost is the next big thing on our roadmap since we actually finished the core of the new version.

Return to “Game Support”