Unity free support?

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
Caliber Mengsk
One Eyed Hopeful

Unity free support?

Post by Caliber Mengsk »

Hi, I looked around a little and didn't see anything specific on the subject. A few people said they tried it, but it wasn't quite right. So, I was wondering if there were any plans to add support to unity for it.

I ask because I'm currently working on a way to import the tracking data from the rift to unity free. The only thing I have no clue about is the visual distortion and such, and the graphics support of Vireio with (semi-) native tracking support would be nice.
Baristan6
Cross Eyed!

Re: Unity free support?

Post by Baristan6 »

Here is a new version. Don't have a Rift to test it on. Copy d3d9.dll to the same dir as the games .exe file.
Perception warp only.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caliber Mengsk
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Unity free support?

Post by Caliber Mengsk »

:D

That works! And works with Unity Free! That should mean that I can get oculus rift working in unity free then! (Still waiting for my rift though. T_T Probably around 2 weeks before it ships at the current estimations on everyone else saying they are shipping and what not.)

Thanks a ton! (I didn't know you needed to copy the dll to the same folder.)

Return to “Development / General Discussion”