Virieo Perception 2.0 - Bioshock wont launch

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
xhonzi
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Virieo Perception 2.0 - Bioshock wont launch

Post by xhonzi »

O really?

Thanks for the update Baggyg. By 'retail' I assume you mean 'non-Steam' or did you mean "dubiously acquired"? :lol:
baggyg
Vireio Perception Developer

Post by baggyg »

xhonzi wrote:O really?
Thanks for the update Baggyg. By 'retail' I assume you mean 'non-Steam' or did you mean "dubiously acquired"? :lol:
What I really should have said is anything Non-Steam. This includes a physical CD/DVD you would buy from a store but also applies to other digital distribution companies / systems.

Pir@ted versions is a bad idea, and not just for the obvious reasons. These findings highlight that it is important that a level of consistency is achieved in terms of game version. Pir@cy generally means that you won't achieve that even if it is the equivalent of the steam version. Furthermore depending on the level of the hack it could well interfere with our own system of directX hijacking. We would certainly not look to fix anything that was just broken on pirated versions. Also don't do drugs ;-)
xhonzi

Post by xhonzi »

I picked up both BioShocks from GameFly Download when it was $4 for the 2-pack. I really should have just waited for them to be $5 on Steam since they've been more trouble than they were worth. :(

Maybe I'll go find a cheap Steam copy.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

baggyg - Apologies, I've not been on here for a while so have only just seen your recent post.. I'll give Bioshock+Debug DLL a go tonight if I get the chance (certainly over the weekend if I can't tonight) and will share the results.

Thanks for spending time looking into this, particularly as I appear to be the only person with this actual problem! (if I'm not, then everyone else is keeping very quiet).
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

BioshockCapture.txt
OK, not sure how much it's going to tell you, but here's the trace. If there's anything else you'd like me to try please just say.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

DrBeef wrote:
BioshockCapture.txt
OK, not sure how much it's going to tell you, but here's the trace. If there's anything else you'd like me to try please just say.
Thanks, I need to recheck my debugging to see exactly where it is failing, and specifically what it gets to and what it doesn't. If its okay I may send another DLL with even more fidelity of debugging.

Quick question: do you always run GPUTweak? I presume you have tried without this just to make sure?
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

DrBeef,

Had a quick look through but having an issue with some other things on my machine, which is a little frustrating. However can you try the following things:

1) Ensure that the profile entry is correct. In particular the minShader setting. Its hard to tell at the moment (since I can't do a side by side comparison) but VR boost seems to be firing too early.

Code: Select all

<profile game_name="Bioshock" game_exe="bioshock.exe" shaderModRules="bioshock.xml" VRboostRules="bioshock.MTBS" minVRboostShaderCount="40" maxVRboostShaderCount="999999" game_type="203" rollEnabled="false" worldScaleFactor="0.300101" convergence="2.05" swap_eyes="true" yaw_multiplier="5" pitch_multiplier="5" roll_multiplier="1" distortion_scale="0" hud_3D_depth_mode="1" hud_3D_depth_1="0" hud_3D_depth_2="0" hud_3D_depth_3="0" hud_3D_depth_4="0" hud_distance_1="0.0001" hud_distance_2="0.0001" hud_distance_3="0.0001" hud_distance_4="0" hud_key_swap="0" hud_key_default="0" hud_key_small="0" hud_key_large="0" hud_key_full="0" gui_3D_depth_mode="0" gui_3D_depth_1="0" gui_3D_depth_2="0" gui_3D_depth_3="0" gui_3D_depth_4="0" gui_size_1="0.6" gui_size_2="0.5" gui_size_3="0.9" gui_size_4="1" gui_key_swap="0" gui_key_default="0" gui_key_small="0" gui_key_large="0" gui_key_full="0" VRBoost_key_reset="0" WorldFOV="91.2001" PlayerFOV="70.6005" FarPlaneFOV="95" CameraTranslateX="0" CameraTranslateY="0" CameraTranslateZ="0" CameraDistance="0" CameraZoom="0" CameraHorizonAdjustment="0" ConstantValue1="0" ConstantValue2="0" ConstantValue3="0" />
2) Turn off the Steam GUI overlay in this game.

Let me know if you have any luck with either...
Once I get a bit more time I'll try and get my machine to behave so I can get some better results to you.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Thanks baggyg

I'll try those things tonight. Pretty sure I have tried it without GPUTweak running, but will also disable that in case it makes a difference. If you do decide you don't have enough to go on feel free to chuck over a DLL with more logging in it, quite happy assist where I can.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

No luck I'm afraid, still terminates in the same way.. the Steam overlay was already disabled, so the only things I could changes was disabling GPUTweak and copying the profile you provided.

Just on the off chance it reveals anything interesting, I used tracespy again:
Bioshock_19-03-2014.txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Hi DrBeef,

The latest tracespy is interesting since it doesn't look like the crash is VR Boost related.

Couple of things to try:

1) Do you know what XMouseButtonControl is? Generally mouse type programs can cause a problem so ideally disable this.
2) It seems that the tracker is called twice so potentially there was a lock on the sensor. Can you retry and ensure you have disconnected and reconnected the rift?

Fingers crossed that the modified profile actually did work but was then replaced with a different issue.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Hi Baggyg

I'm afraid there's no improvement. I have a horrible feeling it is going to be down to something stupid I am doing, but I can't think what it might be (and it will be very embarrassing when it comes to light!).

I stopped XMouseButtonControl (I was using it to map a couple of keys to my extra mouse buttons for Bioshock Infinite), I also stopped everything else I could think of (GPUTweak, FRAPS etc). But alas I still get the same crash as soon as I try starting the game.

Thing is, if the perception app isn't running and just the dlls are pasted into the Bioshock binaries folder, it runs, and I get stereo rendering, but it's just not great and is lacking the VRBoost magic.

Let me know if anything else occurs to you, but don't spend ages trying to solve this for me, I am happy to accept that there's something up with my system configuration that is just preventing this from happening.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

DrBeef wrote:Hi Baggyg

I'm afraid there's no improvement. I have a horrible feeling it is going to be down to something stupid I am doing, but I can't think what it might be (and it will be very embarrassing when it comes to light!).

I stopped XMouseButtonControl (I was using it to map a couple of keys to my extra mouse buttons for Bioshock Infinite), I also stopped everything else I could think of (GPUTweak, FRAPS etc). But alas I still get the same crash as soon as I try starting the game.

Thing is, if the perception app isn't running and just the dlls are pasted into the Bioshock binaries folder, it runs, and I get stereo rendering, but it's just not great and is lacking the VRBoost magic.

Let me know if anything else occurs to you, but don't spend ages trying to solve this for me, I am happy to accept that there's something up with my system configuration that is just preventing this from happening.
I agree that most people don't get headtracking (due to the non steam version) rather than the crash so sounds like you have a unique problem. This probably means it is something local. I am happy to help you find the reason though. Do you have the latest TraceSpy after you used my profile? Could you also include your profiles.xml / bioshock.mtbs and bioshock.xml (shader rules). I will then try with exactly the same setup. At the moment I am using the unreleased 2.0.3 which does have better debugging (and also a bug fix regarding sensor fusion as well as using the latest OVR SDK). I would hope that when we release this may solve you issue or at least give us more information. However if you are willing to provide the aforementioned files I will have another look with exactly the same setup and report back my findings.

I actually don't hugely rate the experience at the moment - even when everything is working it is very hard to decipher detail in objects far away due to the low res. Hopefully DK2 will help with this - already ordered mine and looking forward to adding positional tracking support ;-)
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Hi Baggyg

As requested, the various config files and the TraceSpy from the last attempt. Do you have an ETA on 2.0.3, or is it just "when it is ready"? :)

Thanks for all your help with this.

I failed to resist the temptation of the DK2 and have pre-ordered one as well.. the next 4/5 months now won't pass quick enough.
Bioshock_trace+cfg.zip
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Hi Baggyg

Please find attached the latest trace spy log when run against a build of perception I just re-synced against the github repo. Hope the extra debugging tells you something the previous version didn't.

Let me know if there's any more I can do.

Cheers
Simon
(DrBeef)
Bioshock - Extra Debugging Perception - 2014-04-05.txt
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Hi Simon (DrBeef),

I have compared this to a clean run using mine (please see attached). I must have some extra debugging in my local version as I get a couple of extra commands to see what it is doing after the Oculus tracker is initialized. I am not sure if it is red herring or not, but yours seems to still be calling the tracker twice. This would suggest that it is not initializing successfully. If I were you I would add some extra debugging to both D3DProxyDevice::InitTracker() and D3DProxyDevice::HandleTracking() in D3DProxyDevice.cpp to test whether the program thinks the tracker is initialized and exactly what it is doing when it crashes. At the moment it is hard to ascertain this.

I presume you are still using the debug VR Boost dll. If this is the case you can see that on yours it is actually crashing before this even gets called. The above may be a red herring but we can't get to debug VR boost until you get past the above stage.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Hi

I only have the version of VRBoost that comes with the perception 2.0.0.2, so it's not debug.

However, it seems that something has changed on my machine and now Bioshock won't run at all, even without perception running, it just terminates immediately and I haven't figured out why. Very frustrating. I also had Dishonored working with my local build of Perception and it looked incredible, but that too seems to have decided to stop working, haven't tried it without Perception running yet.

Once I get them back up and running I'll have another go, wasted an entire evening yesterday trying to figure out what I'd broken.

On the subject of VRBoost, will the VRBoost DLL from the Perception 2.0.0.2 release package work properly with Perception built from the latest sync with the repo?, I seemed to have a couple of versions of VRBoost, not sure where they came from (one was working fine with Dishonored and my build of Perception), but as I can't build VRBoost myself I was wondering how I get hold of a debug version built against the latest github code.

Thanks and hope I'm not being too much of a pain with all this!
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

VR Boost hasn't changed for a long time. The latest version will still work. There are only two valid versions of this, the official one and the debug one I sent you a little while back http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... 89#p148651.

On the subject of them not running at all, sounds strange. Did you make sure to clear out all the perception DLLs from the Bioshock folder?
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Ah!, yes, that was it.. thanks! (regarding VRBoost I mean).

I'll double check the contents of the bioshock binaries folder later, but pretty sure it had no perceprion dlls remaining in it. In fact, I know it definitely didn't because I deleted local content through steam and then re-installed. Something has changed recently on my system which has broken it, I just need to figure out what.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

OK, seems my problems were caused by OpenAL, removed that and we're back in business. So I tried bioshock again with the debug VRBoost and my local debug build and got the following log from TraceSpy, certainly a bit more detailed than the last few I've posted (it shouldn't have taken this long..).
Bioshock_full_log.txt
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Yes I remember having the same problem with OpenAL. I think it is something to do with those drivers being called "Rapture" or maybe that is just a coincidence.

Regarding the log, this still doesn't seem to be anywhere near VR Boost (presuming you are using the debug version). Have you managed to determine at what point in the code it is actually crashing? I suggest adding debugging to the entirety of the HandleTracking() and InitVRBoost() functions so as to isolate the call which is failing and causing the Werfault.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

I'll add more logging tonight and see if I can figure out where exactly it is failing. Dishonored, which was working perfectly with VRBoost and looked fantastic, now seems to be failing in exactly the same way as Bioshock, which is incredibly frustrating, as I feel like I'm now going backwards. A couple of times I even heard the "dum-dum" noise when a USB component is unplugged and I got an error dialog about a USB device failing, almost a bit like the rift tracker had crashed (if it can do that?!), I hope this isn't all down to something wrong with my rift, though it works fine with other stuff (including Perception and Skyrim).

On a different topic.. debugging, do you start the game and then attach to the game's process?, or do you have some way of kicking off the Game's process from within visual studio, or do you just debug the Perception app?, when I tried starting Bioshock previously through the debugger, it just terminated and a new Bioshock process appeared to be spawned, which meant I no longer had the debugger attached.

Unfortunately I only have short periods of time in the evenings to look at this, but hopefully I'll cover a bit more ground tonight.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Regarding Dishonored I would try launching once without Perception, properly closing and then launching with Perception again. We did find that moving to the latest OVR lib caused some initial issues that cleared up once using this method. I thought we had solved them with the destruction of the PManager (which your version is doing according to the log) but worth a try anyway. If not then it is a case of finding out where that crashes.

I've never come across the USB failing though... I presume it runs fine without VR Boost (meaning the program can read the orientation)? Just make sure you have the correct OVR SDK when building... I would imagine it would probably build with the old one but then cause issues when trying to initialise.

On debugging I tend to just add debugging texts to the perception build and watch for those rather than directly debugging the game. I'm not sure if the other Perception Devs do this but I have found it is the "cleanest" way (although it takes a little longer).
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

So I enabled SHOW_CALLS (had missed that before), and got a pretty detailed trace. I thnk I am basically seeing what I saw originally though. It's basically a recursive call to D3DProxyDevice::SetPixelShaderConstantF, which is calling D3D9ProxyStateBlock::SelectAndCaptureStatePSConst, which is then calling m_pOwningDevice->SetPixelShaderConstantF, which starts the loop again. It continues like this until eventually I get a stack overflow. This is the same behaviour I noticed in the post [http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p ... 89#p146157]

Here's the trace, you'll see the additional log messages I added. What is also peculiar is that the second call to HandleTracking seems to think the trackerInitialized flag is false, even though the tracker has been previously initialised.. so it does it again (hence the second call to initialise the tracker).
Bioshock_uber_detailed_log.txt
I am beginning to think that perhaps this is getting a bit technical and long winded for this thread, would you be ok if we take this off here and carry on via email?, if you're ok with that I'll figure out how to PM you my details.
android78
Certif-Eyable!

Post by android78 »

DrBeef wrote:I am beginning to think that perhaps this is getting a bit technical and long winded for this thread, would you be ok if we take this off here and carry on via email?, if you're ok with that I'll figure out how to PM you my details.
Would be great if you could post the findings if you get this resolved for others that are having issues.
I've tried the bioshock demo and it simply crashes when using vireio perception, but I'm a bit short of time to try and debug it.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

I'll certainly post anything I find that might be useful to others, or if changes are required to Perception I'll find out how to get them included if I'm not able to commit to the repo.

Regarding the Dishonored crash, it is definitely happening in VRBoost. I'm at work so I can't post the trace now, but I found it just before I finished up last night. The first call to ApplyMemoryRules fails (I think this is expected), so it then calls LoadMemoryRules, which succeeds, then the next time it is in HandleTracking, the call to ApplyMemoryRules fails again, so it tries to call LoadMemoryRules again, at which point it crashes with a very particular error message (which I can't remember :x ). I'll try again tonight and attach a log, but it seems this crash is different to Bioshock.

I've not worked with DirectX before, so I am pretty much at the limit of my understanding but will carry on. Curious to know if others are having these issues or if it is just me (and android78, though I notice you have the Bioshock demo rather than the full game), it's possibly environmental if it is only my rig it is happening on.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

To follow up, the crash I am getting in VRBoost when trying to play Dishonored (which had worked previously and is now inexplicably crashing) looks like the following (with some of my extra logging). I don't know who is actually responsible for VRBoost, but I am hoping they will see this and it might mean something to them:

Code: Select all

744	17.39200473	Dishonored	m_spShaderViewAdjustment->ComputeViewTransforms()
745	17.39206617	Dishonored	VRBoost active - about to call m_pVRboost_ApplyMemoryRules
746	17.39212339	Dishonored	load VRboost rules
747	17.39217820	Dishonored	about to call m_pVRboost_LoadMemoryRules
748	17.39224145	Dishonored	config.game_exe = Dishonored.exe
749	17.39230319	Dishonored	config.VRboostPath = C:\GitHub\Perception\Debug\Perception\cfg\VRboost_rules\Dishonored.MTBS
750	17.39235861	Dishonored	Load VRboost rules...
751	17.40771500	Dishonored	m_pVRboost_LoadMemoryRules SUCCESS
752	17.40924799	Dishonored	Tracker initialised, updating orientation
753	17.40931635	Dishonored	m_spShaderViewAdjustment->ComputeViewTransforms()
754	17.40936304	Dishonored	VRBoost active - about to call m_pVRboost_ApplyMemoryRules
755	17.40940761	Dishonored	load VRboost rules
756	17.40945761	Dishonored	about to call m_pVRboost_LoadMemoryRules
757	17.40949706	Dishonored	config.game_exe = Dishonored.exe
758	17.40954073	Dishonored	config.VRboostPath = C:\GitHub\Perception\Debug\Perception\cfg\VRboost_rules\Dishonored.MTBS
759	17.40958500	Dishonored	Nonexistant Float modification
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Ignore the last post, I am able to get Dishonored to run fine using a locally built Release version of Perception but using the Debug VRBoost.dll that Baggyg provided earlier. Not sure why this combination works and the others don't, but I am not going to pursue it further.

I've still had no luck with Bioshock and haven't been able to dedicate much time to it. It is strange that I appear to be the only person that gets this particular issue (the stack overflow due to the recursive call I previously described) with Perception+Bioshock, particularly as everything other game I try seems to work perfectly. My lack of knowledge of DirectX and insufficient time to debug it properly (along with how much of a hassle it appears to be to debug a DX application through VS2012 with only one monitor) I'm going to have to give up.

If anyone has any ideas and sufficient time to look into this and would like me to provide anything else then please let me know, otherwise I am going to have to abandon this, maybe a future release of Perception will fix this for me.
xhonzi

Post by xhonzi »

xhonzi wrote:I picked up both BioShocks from GameFly Download when it was $4 for the 2-pack. I really should have just waited for them to be $5 on Steam since they've been more trouble than they were worth. :(

Maybe I'll go find a cheap Steam copy.
Bioshock 1 for ~$1 or both for ~$6 in the current humble bundle.
https://www.humblebundle.com
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

After a significant departure from looking at this, I think I've come up with a solution, but it requires changes to Vireio so assuming my changes are acceptable then I'll merge them to the master branch in time for when the next release is.

In a nutshell, it appears that the method Vireio uses to hook into other processes was conflicting (on my machine anyway) with the standard "copy the DLLs to the game exe folder", which resulted in multiple instances of the main proxy object both of which try to get a handle on the tracker, which fails and causes a crash. This may, or may not, be the same issue others are seeing, but I also experience it with Dishonored and Borderlands.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Great news. Hope your fix helps.
M0RT
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by M0RT »

I'm having similar issues to the OP with Borderlands and Borderlands 2. If I try to launch either game's .exe with perception running it crashes immediately. If I launch without (but with the .dll files in the same folder as the .exe) the game starts, appears to run in 3D but with no head tracking.

I'm using Perception 2.03 and a DK2

Any thoughts?

Bruce
notarinez2
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by notarinez2 »

Hi, Ive begin to use today Vireio 2.0.4, and I tried to launch Bioshock (1)

After some test, I ve finally got a nice setup, but the problem its , I dont know why.. there is no sound on the game.

I have sound on the menus, and Ive sound if I restart a new game, but only on the intro.. when I finally can move into the water after the plane crash.... nothing sounds ;(

I ve tried also with vireio 2.0.3, with and withour the d3d9.dll from vireio, and the one modified for skyrim... But allways hapens the same.

On Skyrim I didnt have that problem ( I only need to install that mod to have a visible UI )

I ve set the DK2 on Extend Mode ( with and without legacy ), rift on primary, the vireios dlls copied on bioshock steam´s folder. Then its needed to set up ( with alt-enter its easier ) to 1920x1080, and also ive forced -dx9 and -nointro (with and without , to check if this was the problem, but is not ;) )

I expect someone can help me with this , thanks a lot to all ;)
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Can you share your computer specs?

Hardware, sound card, drivers, etc.

Regards,
Neil
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

notarinez2 wrote:Hi, Ive begin to use today Vireio 2.0.4, and I tried to launch Bioshock (1)

After some test, I ve finally got a nice setup, but the problem its , I dont know why.. there is no sound on the game.

I have sound on the menus, and Ive sound if I restart a new game, but only on the intro.. when I finally can move into the water after the plane crash.... nothing sounds ;(

I ve tried also with vireio 2.0.3, with and withour the d3d9.dll from vireio, and the one modified for skyrim... But allways hapens the same.

On Skyrim I didnt have that problem ( I only need to install that mod to have a visible UI )

I ve set the DK2 on Extend Mode ( with and without legacy ), rift on primary, the vireios dlls copied on bioshock steam´s folder. Then its needed to set up ( with alt-enter its easier ) to 1920x1080, and also ive forced -dx9 and -nointro (with and without , to check if this was the problem, but is not ;) )

I expect someone can help me with this , thanks a lot to all ;)
I am 99% sure this is nothing to do with Vireio. Do you get sound if you run the game normally (without Vireio)? We don't alter sound at all. I would double check the menu's to make sure there is nothing silly there and potentially check out your sound devices.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

I found on my machine that if I had OpenAL installed (installed by Dirt3 among others) it caused Bioshock to crash immediately.. might be worth checking if you have any conflicting audio drivers running that might be contributing to this, as Bioshock clearly takes some umbrance at other active audio drivers on the system.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Yes I had the same. I didn't know if this was because those drivers were called "Rapture" of whether that was a coincidence. Anyways I also uninstalled them, but like Dr Beef I was getting crashing rather than no sound
notarinez2
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by notarinez2 »

Thanks a lot for your help. I will try when I go home to run Bioshock without VR to check if the problem still its there.

This is my computer :

Cooler Master Silencio 650 Pure
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7
Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0Ghz Box
Corsair RM850 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular
Noctua NH-D15
G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 PC3-17000 16GB 2x8GB
Samsung 840 Evo SSD Series 500GB SATA3
SilverStone EC03-P Pci Express USB 3.0 + Frontal USB 3.0
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB GDDR5
WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bits OEM
notarinez2
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by notarinez2 »

Finally I tried without DK2 and like you said, it was a problem of Bioshock, not Vireio.

I googled the problem and I got this "If you do, go into Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound. In the box that pops up, go into Recording tab, right click a clear space and make sure that 'Show Disabled Devices' is ticked. Once done, a device called 'Stereo Mix' should show. Enable this and enjoy BioShock with sound!

And that was the solution ;)

Now the only problem I have on Bioshock are some Lights that appears on one eye in some moments , do you know any command to disable shadows or something to solve this ??

Any change that you recommend for the CTRL+Q settings or game profile??

Thanks ;)
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

notarinez2 wrote:Finally I tried without DK2 and like you said, it was a problem of Bioshock, not Vireio.

I googled the problem and I got this "If you do, go into Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound. In the box that pops up, go into Recording tab, right click a clear space and make sure that 'Show Disabled Devices' is ticked. Once done, a device called 'Stereo Mix' should show. Enable this and enjoy BioShock with sound!

And that was the solution ;)

Now the only problem I have on Bioshock are some Lights that appears on one eye in some moments , do you know any command to disable shadows or something to solve this ??

Any change that you recommend for the CTRL+Q settings or game profile??

Thanks ;)
Have a look at the in-game graphics settings - One of the options when turned off removes the lighting issues. It's something like "dynamic lighting" "dynamic shadows" or similar. Have a play and you should find it pretty quickly. It does take away a lot of the nice effects so it is up to you whether which you prefer.
notarinez2
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by notarinez2 »

Thanks a lot for your help.

I tried to disable or get low all the graphics option, but the problem still its there.

The point its that it would be very playable, if wasnt for that problem. In so much places, in a moment you see with the left eye all in white ( with some black shadow, like a mask )... but its in so much places in the game. So its not possible to play with this really.

Anyone know any .ini file or a program to modify avanced options on Bioshock, or any other possible solution??

Thanks a lot ;)

Return to “Development / General Discussion”