Online Partners

Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Online Partners

Post by Dilip »

Best Selling model for Consumer Version 1 is likely to be Online Sales.

As i mentioned in past,Most Great online sales partners can be AMAZON and NEWEGG due to their expertise in handling Tech Gizmos
the theory has got one more support as NEWEGG is now opening in UK and AUSTRALIA too....Expecting them soon to be at my place too as we do have AMAZON.IN

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7943/newe ... -australia

So far my experience with online purchases went on good with AMAZON, likely NEWEGG also must be equally good.
Last edited by Dilip on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
colocolo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Online Partners

Post by colocolo »

I came to the same conclusion. Nowadyas most of consumer ware is going over parcel service.
Most effective way to buy sth. Instead of hundreds cars blocking up roadways one small truck can replace all of them. In germany every year 5 billion packages are shipped. :woot
I buy 95% of books,electronics,etc.., over web. It is a worldwide trend.
Once trucks are going to drive by 'themselves' shipping costs will be lower than driving your own car.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

colocolo wrote:I came to the same conclusion.Once trucks are going to drive by 'themselves' shipping costs will be lower than driving.
I think you did missed out a futuristic mode of transport uncle Sam is infamous for. - 'Drones' see a bit older but interesting article.
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... l-delivery

Finally a constructive use of distructors. :)
What they call 'From tactical to practical' :lol:
colocolo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by colocolo »

yeah i did hear about this concept. Though it could be a bit annoying if you would hear every 15 minutes one of them flying by. They are pretty noisy.
But in this case i think, we would have to shoot them down just how we do it with wild pigs if they become to much.
Questions, uncle Sam?

Return to “Oculus VR”