"Pledge $10 or more"

Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

"Pledge $10 or more"

Post by Okta »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... o-the-game

"Pledge $10 or more

1009 backers

SPECIAL THANKS: Help us take gaming to the next level! You'll receive a sincere thank you from the Oculus team and we'll keep you up to date on all of our progress developing the consumer Rift and building out the developer SDK!
Estimated delivery: Oct 2012
"

So how many of you $10 backers are nice and up to date on the progress of the consumer Rift?

I guess Oculus wont really change much with FB. From the beginning of the the KS they were in full PR double speak mode, for those that remember that every bit of bad news (delays,7 inch screen) was preceded with "We have some exciting news to share with you very soon!!!".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I did not chip in ten grand to seed a first investment round to build value for a Facebook acquisition."
Notch on the FaceDisgrace buyout.
mayaman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: "Pledge $10 or more"

Post by mayaman »

LOL, this will go well.
Libertine
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Libertine »

I can't imagine they've been doing anything less this whole time than attempting to create the foundations of a perfect VR device.

Plus a little masturbating.
bobv5
Certif-Eyed!

Post by bobv5 »

I think I would still jack it occasionally, even if I had many million cash.
"If you have a diabolical mind, the first thing that probably came to mind is that it will make an excellent trap: how do you get off a functional omni-directional treadmill?"

Return to “Oculus VR”