Among the Sleep met its Kickstarter goal..oculus stretch NOW

phillypro
One Eyed Hopeful

Among the Sleep met its Kickstarter goal..oculus stretch NOW

Post by phillypro »

Among the Sleep has already surpassed its kickstarter goal 3 days earlier than expected

now we just need 20,000 more to get FULL Oculus Rift implementation....3 days to do it.
Lets do this baby
braddas
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Among the Sleep met its Kickstarter goal..oculus stretch

Post by braddas »

Wow, that shot up fast! I'm sure they still needed around 8 grand when I checked it yesterday. Judging from their latest update they're trying to get basic Rift support into the alpha soon, will be interesting to see how that works out.
Last edited by braddas on Wed May 15, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently working on Flagship - a first-person RTS for the Oculus Rift.
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

6'666 backers right now.

T minus 20 grand left for extended Oculus Rift support (next OVR hardware + more hours put into making the support)
drgroove101
Cross Eyed!

Post by drgroove101 »

I just threw a 20 dollar bill at this, fingers crossed for full Rift support! :o
Fluke
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Fluke »

I've already backed it, but after playing the alpha demo that was released yesterday I'd have to say that I'm rather underwhelmed.

Yes, it's an alpha etc, and there's only a very short bit to play through, but I was just left with the feeling that I hadn't actually done or experienced anything. Maybe it'll be a much better experience with the Rift, but as it stands, I thought it was all a bit "meh".
beavermatic
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by beavermatic »

On the contrary... I played the alpha yesterday and was completely blown away. All the eerie/horror vibe was perfect... physics were awesome, the ambient soundtrack and fx, lighting and perspective of the child's world was extremely well done. The controls and the puzzles were also well done, and the monster scene really was pretty cool. It exploits the fears we all had as toddlers. Oddly enough, the teddy bear was pretty spooky too for being your companion, lol. The child was kind of creepy too... that shadow he casted reminded me alot of Gage Creed from "Pet Sematary".

In fact, I was more underwhelmed with Metro Last Light, or the few hours i played of it yesterday.

After playing the alpha, I upped my pledge from $150 to $250... cannot wait for this game =D

Return to “Oculus VR”