Minecrift Discussion Thread

Jademalo
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Minecrift Discussion Thread

Post by Jademalo »

Oh sweet, so are you making things like Rift support, Hydra support or future HMD support all entirely modular? That sounds like a nice way to do it.

Doing it this way, does it mean that with the big rendering changes in 1.8 you'd only need to rewrite the single section to get stereo without having to touch any of the particular modules for the spesific devices?
stevetb
Cross Eyed!

Post by stevetb »

I am still shocked that Minecraft has not brought in native OR support. Beings that this team was one of the first ones to receive the rift and the enthusiasm they had for it at the time I am still a bit surprised we don't have native support.

Does anyone know why?

-Steve
monkeylashes
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by monkeylashes »

Mostly because they are lazy... But who cares? Matt and Stella are doing a great job.
RABID
Cross Eyed!

Post by RABID »

is there any way to make the in game map work with the rift? when i have it in my hands it does nothing unless i turn off rift mode and then it works fine.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Eventually we'll add some extra rendering options for seeing the map in your hands, but for now you can temporarily enable the "first person hand" option to get the normal (though strange looking) first person hand, including map rendering.
RABID
Cross Eyed!

Post by RABID »

mabrowning wrote:Eventually we'll add some extra rendering options for seeing the map in your hands, but for now you can temporarily enable the "first person hand" option to get the normal (though strange looking) first person hand, including map rendering.
works perfect! thank you!
CaptnYesterday
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by CaptnYesterday »

Hi Matt and Stella! It has been a long time since I have played or posted here so you may not remember me.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all of your great work. I very much enjoyed all of the testing for latency within the many options and configs you guys make available on your builds. Always fun to be at the forfront of a new unexplored platform and I maintain that of all UIs, you guys had the very first menu system and gui that people said, 'Ah yes that is how this stuff should work/look". There are a few more apps out there that look great now too but I doubt I would have put 100+hours into them yet as I have on Minecrift.

Anyway, I'm posting to remind you that although Minecrift is not the 'new hot item', it remains a class 1 conversion AND a full game implementation in peoples eyes (That category is still VERY small. I think I can count them one 1 hand?).

People may not post as much but they are still watching. Lol I would be very suprised if Mojang has not attempted ato recruit youz guyz :lol:
Testing with: ATI 7970, 8GB 1600 ram, Core i7 4770K 3.5Ghz, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Java 7 x64. For science... you monster.
unsilentwill
Cross Eyed!

Post by unsilentwill »

Not sure how much Notch is involved with Minecraft these days, but look!
notch wrote:Actually, I guess I do have something to report. Flying solo to the US to meet the @oculus people! Major nerdgasm.
Perhaps he wasn't won over by the devkit but the current Rift protoype seems to be a sure thing, so who knows.
Last edited by unsilentwill on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Thanks for the heads up! Just tweeted him about adding official support to Minecraft. We'll see...
Last edited by mabrowning on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

mabrowning wrote:Thanks for the heads up! Just tweeted him about adding official support yo Minecraft. We'll see...
Fingers crossed!
I still have a feeling that official support won't be as thorough as yours =p

How is 1.7 coming along, and have you seen the new model system for 1.8? I can imagine giving things like rails and ladders actual depth would make it look insane
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

Oh man, DK2! Positional Tracking!

How is the rewrite coming along mark? Are you going to get DK2?
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

No DK2 with my own funds. It might possibly be worth putting a donation page up for Stella and I to invest in some kits, but I start to feel a bit shaky about asking for donations...

...especially since the port to 1.7 is going so slowly! I got bogged down in UI rendering minutia instead of focusing on the next big challenges: handling native code dependencies in a Forge mod. When we were manually injecting libraries into minecraft, we could just amend the version.json to have the launcher download & extract the proper natives, but now we'll need to do that more-or-less manually when the Forge mod is initialized.

The next problem to solve is how generic I want the VR-base... especially in light of today's Oculus SDK details (not released, but hinted at in the GDC presentation). Sounds like there may be a different way of doing the distortion (UV mesh instead of fragment shader).
Things that make sense to generify right now:
- Head Orientation
- Head Position
- Body Orientation (eg, mouse/joystick turning the avatar in game or a hydra/STEM attached to torso )

I was thinking of including a rendering interface as well, but I'm not so sure now. Perhaps a DoRenderSetup() and DoRenderFinalize() API that VR plugins could setup the various transforms (from IPD, etc), then do the various distortion effects. Maybe its not worth it right now and we'll just hardcode rendering to use the Oculus SDK.
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

Maybe you should keep the rendering engine itsself core, and just make the distortion both heavily customisable with different methods etc and have a few presets?
Ultimately there might be different methods of reaching the final distorted image, but it's probable that most VR headsets are going to have incredibly similar setups in terms of single screen barrel distortion. My understanding is still fairly basic, so I might be on the complete wrong track, though.
The other three listed certainly would be good.

Also, I would donate in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that I just spent a load on a DK2 =p
You might as well put up a little donation thing, it can't hurt so long as you don't charge for the mod!
unsilentwill
Cross Eyed!

Post by unsilentwill »

notch wrote:We were in talks about maybe bringing a version of Minecraft to Oculus. I just cancelled that deal. Facebook creeps me out.
At least he likes you guys:
notch wrote:If you're not aware, there's a mod that does it: https://share.oculusvr.com/app/minecrift
Last edited by unsilentwill on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Holy sheet. This looks like why. Can't blame him... this is terrible news in my opinion.

Edit: And it seems Notch shares my opinion (and directs people to Minecrift!).
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

That first link is private, but damn I can appreciate his stance.
Tiedye
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Tiedye »

So once Jrift is updated and stuff can we expect a minecrift for dk2?
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

Ok, I need to get back on this and try to help out.

I do have a DK2 already on the way (with my own funds), so I'll have no excuse for not getting the pos track working with it at the very least.

So with the Forge work Mark - are you targeting that a Minecraft-VR release would be built on top of a specific version of Forge? Or is all this native binary loading required because you still want to support the user installing their preferred version over the top of Minecrift?
RescueGamer
Cross Eyed!

Post by RescueGamer »

Hi guys, I'm having a problem, a few days ago I formated my laptop, now I reinstalled Minecrift, it's all ok, but when I try to get full screen it just give me a black Screen, I tried installed 64bit version of java, but nothing, something strane, because with the vr mode off the fullscreen works perfectly, but with vr mode on it give me the black screen...anyone knows what could be the problem?

EDIT:I found the fix:
1) Delete optionsvr.txt from .minecraft folder
2) Launch minecraft in a window and enable VR mode.
3) Look straight ahead and press space to calibrate the Oculus Rift.
4) Select Optics/Rendering then click 'reset to defaults' button at the bottom.
5) Press F11 to go full screen.
The problem seemed to relate to enabling Full Screen Antialiasing(FSA) with scaling set to 2.0. Set the scaling to the lowest 1.5 and you can turn FSA back on again.
Font:https://developer.oculusvr.com/forums/v ... &start=140
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

RescueGamer wrote:Hi guys, I'm having a problem, a few days ago I formated my laptop, now I reinstalled Minecrift, it's all ok, but when I try to get full screen it just give me a black Screen, I tried installed 64bit version of java, but nothing, something strane, because with the vr mode off the fullscreen works perfectly, but with vr mode on it give me the black screen...anyone knows what could be the problem?

EDIT:I found the fix:
1) Delete optionsvr.txt from .minecraft folder
2) Launch minecraft in a window and enable VR mode.
3) Look straight ahead and press space to calibrate the Oculus Rift.
4) Select Optics/Rendering then click 'reset to defaults' button at the bottom.
5) Press F11 to go full screen.
The problem seemed to relate to enabling Full Screen Antialiasing(FSA) with scaling set to 2.0. Set the scaling to the lowest 1.5 and you can turn FSA back on again.
Font:https://developer.oculusvr.com/forums/v ... &start=140
EDIT: Saved me a copy and paste!

We need to set SSAA to off by default, and display an error if when enabling it, there is not enough display memory or similar. A black screen is not very helpful!
NikoKun
Cross Eyed!

Post by NikoKun »

mabrowning wrote:Holy sheet. This looks like why. Can't blame him... this is terrible news in my opinion.

Edit: And it seems Notch shares my opinion (and directs people to Minecrift!).
After having almost a week to digest it, I really see this as a good thing. I mean, it sucks that it's Facebook.. But Oculus WAS ALWAYS going to need funding of this magnitude in order to become a consumer product, especially on the level that will end up competing against Sony. The moment Oculus got VC funding, they technically "sold out" and were headed on this path.
And from what we've seen so far, Facebook is going to be hands-off, and only wants to help fund the Rift so that VR is successful, and so that FB can get a jump-start on VR social networks/metaverses ahead of competition. They wont be compromising the openness of the Rift, Oculus has been open all along and wont do a 180. Or the privacy for that matter, Oculus has no interest in that, and the IR camera can't see anything else. Or force some FB login into the hardware, or a closed off app store system with DRM.. For now, DK2 and CV1 will remain relatively untouched by Facebook.. and maybe a couple generations down the line we'll see a Facebook game/app or potentially some sorta Facebook VR Store, but even then I doubt it will be closed.

I'm very disappointed in Notch's reaction/behavior tho.. It was childish, and thoughtless of the situation. His foolish knee-jerk reaction only hurts the fans, and VR in general. Plus, if he has any interest in continuing to work with VR, the open standards he'll undoubtedly end up using, for whatever device he supports, will also end up making it work on the Rift as well. Oculus has, for the last year of R&D, developed the open VR standards which all other VR devices, at least on PC, will probably end up using. Oculus is going to remain an open company when it comes to it's device standards, because it's beneficial to everyone involved and helps VR advance. So unless Notch is swearing off VR entirely, whatever PC games he makes for whatever VR device, it will most likely work on the Rift too. So he'll probably change his mind, or just quietly support VR standards in general.

I know we'll always be able mod support in to the game anyway, and it's great to see the mod makers are getting DK2s (I am too :D ).. I kinda wonder what's going to be better for the VR experience tho.. I would assume the official support path might have better latency or integration in some way, maybe not tho..
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

I think after cooling off I'm in the same boat - It's a necessary evil. I still am hesitant over excited now, but it's not as bleak as I first saw it.
My biggest worry is about the openness of the platform, and one of their original visions of bringing a standard to VR to help everyone. My worry is that facebook will quash that.

Also, Welcome back Stella! Good to see you both are now back working on this, and fantastic to hear you're getting a DK2!
somebuddy
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by somebuddy »

At first sorry for crossposting.
I thought that posting my problem / question in an archive thread is maybe the wrong way ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Post 1 :

Hello and at first thx for this awesome project !

With the installer it was no problem to get the rift working with Minecraft 1.6.4 Forge.
Yesterday i tried to use the rift with a FDB Monster Modpack [1.1.0 MC 1.6.4 ]
I followed the instructions for using minecrift with mods but without any solution.

This is the ForgemodLoader Log:

http://pastebin.com/EpQqXFfw

Console Log:

http://pastebin.com/LTDyVfR8

It is nearly impossible that the errror causes of not enough Memory.

I've got 16GB RAM and the start parameters are :

-Xmx6G -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

Maybe you can understand what i can try to fix the error.
Maybe it's impossible with FDB Monster because of some conflicting mods !?

Thank you !

Post 2:

I found a solution for the error Message in my last posting.
You have to add " -XX:MaxPermSize=256M " as JVM Argument.
Now it runs a few steps further.. until the next error message.

http://pastebin.com/FRVEgaF3

It's about optifine i think. If i add optifine to the FTB Launcher then it works perfectly so why it doesn't with the Minecrift Optifine ?

Thank you !

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope that there would be a solution :(

thanks !

Sorry for my bad english !!!
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Hey somebuddy!

Glad you got Forge up and working. Sadly, it looks like one of the mods in the FDB modpack is trying to load a coremod that modifies the EntityRenderer class. We heavily modify that to provide the VR rendering, so it is unlikely to work without us writing explicit support for their mod (or vice-versa). Sorry about that!
somebuddy
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by somebuddy »

Thank you for your answer !
I think it's tinkers construct...

Is there a chance that ftb modpacks would be supported in a future release ?
There just a few mods which needs special support i think.

FTB Unleashed @ Minecraft 1.5.2 runs perfectly for examble.. so maybe it's just tinkers construct @ ftb Monster !?

Thank you !
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

somebuddy wrote:Thank you for your answer !
I think it's tinkers construct...

Is there a chance that ftb modpacks would be supported in a future release ?
There just a few mods which needs special support i think.

FTB Unleashed @ Minecraft 1.5.2 runs perfectly for examble.. so maybe it's just tinkers construct @ ftb Monster !?

Thank you !
I'd be surprised if it was TC, I'm fairly sure I've played with it before.
somebuddy
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by somebuddy »

Tinkers construct is the only mod in the logfile which report an error because of "optifine".
Or am i wrong !?
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

Jademalo wrote:I think after cooling off I'm in the same boat - It's a necessary evil. I still am hesitant over excited now, but it's not as bleak as I first saw it.
My biggest worry is about the openness of the platform, and one of their original visions of bringing a standard to VR to help everyone. My worry is that facebook will quash that.

Also, Welcome back Stella! Good to see you both are now back working on this, and fantastic to hear you're getting a DK2!
I'm no Facebook fan TBH. In the short to medium term however, IMHO this is only a good thing. CV1 should rock! But what the hell was going on with all the personal attacks on Palmer? Totally bizarre and out of order.

Just starting to dip my toes back into the water with this, so don't expect any miracles...!
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

StellaArtois wrote:I'm no Facebook fan TBH. In the short to medium term however, IMHO this is only a good thing. CV1 should rock! But what the hell was going on with all the personal attacks on Palmer? Totally bizarre and out of order.

Just starting to dip my toes back into the water with this, so don't expect any miracles...!
I can't fathom the personal attacks on Palmer, I think it was mainly just bandwagoning mixed in with a bit of "sellout."

And dont expect them? Awww... =p

Oh, I also wanted to mention something - the Jenkins has been hibernated and the old mod is now undownloadable. That needs to be sorted, I've seen a couple of threads on /r/Oculus questioning how to download and if the mod is dead.
mabrowning

Post by mabrowning »

Ooooops! Reprovisioning now..
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

Ok, the Cloudbees links should be up and running again. We found a few dead links for dependencies in the build process, so it's now 1.6.4_build15 for the latest build. The installer is now built on Java 1.6 again (hopefully)!

1.6.4_Build15

Hopefully that build will no longer expire either.
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

Sweet, I've informed the couple of people who I noticed were asking on reddit.
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

Build 15 with no forge looks great! Excellent framerate for me! However, when I try and install it with forge ( 9.11.1.965) I get the following error. Looks like it's thinking MineCrift is the HAX. Am I using the right version of forge? I don't have anything in the mods directory. Thanks guys, I have a ton of fun with this :)

Code: Select all

b15-forge-nohydra.jar net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> Apr 08, 2014 3:40:03 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> Apr 08, 2014 3:40:03 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_25, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class atv (atv) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is eb62d5da, in patch f9f8f26b. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

[15:40:03 ERROR]: Game ended with bad state (exit code 1)

[15:40:03 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\rowan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\minecrift-1.6.4-b15-forge-nohydra\minecrift-1.6.4-b15-forge-nohydra-natives-13553702335569

[15:40:03 INFO]: Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

If I remember correctly, you need to put an arg in the launch options to allow jar mods to work with forge.
I'll try and find it when I'm at a pc
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

rowanunderwood wrote:Build 15 with no forge looks great! Excellent framerate for me! However, when I try and install it with forge ( 9.11.1.965) I get the following error. Looks like it's thinking MineCrift is the HAX. Am I using the right version of forge? I don't have anything in the mods directory. Thanks guys, I have a ton of fun with this :)

b15-forge-nohydra.jar net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_25, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class atv (atv) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is eb62d5da, in patch f9f8f26b. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?

[15:40:03 INFO]: Client> 2014-04-08 15:40:03 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

[15:40:03 ERROR]: Game ended with bad state (exit code 1)

[15:40:03 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\rowan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\minecrift-1.6.4-b15-forge-nohydra\minecrift-1.6.4-b15-forge-nohydra-natives-13553702335569

[15:40:03 INFO]: Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash

You possibly need the classic JVM arguments specified:

-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

I'm not sure what version of Forge we last built 1.6.4 against TBH.

The 1.7.2 version is being built from the ground up to support Forge, so hopefully Forge compatibility issues will be less of an issue.
somebuddy
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by somebuddy »

Still no support for FTB Monster :(

Can somone help me to find the problem ?
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

StellaArtois wrote:
rowanunderwood wrote:Build 15 with no forge looks great! Excellent framerate for me! However, when I try and install it with forge ( 9.11.1.965) I get the following error. Looks like it's thinking MineCrift is the HAX. Am I using the right version of forge? I don't have anything in the mods directory. Thanks guys, I have a ton of fun with this :)

SNIP[/quote]

You possibly need the classic JVM arguments specified:

-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

I'm not sure what version of Forge we last built 1.6.4 against TBH. 

The 1.7.2 version is being built from the ground up to support Forge, so hopefully Forge compatibility issues will be less of an issue.[/quote]

Yup, that's exactly what I was missing, should have known on that one :)   I got forge 1.6.4-9.11.0.880 to work with minecrift with the JVM arguments, not sure if that's a requirement or not.  Thanks for your help!
rowanunderwood
Cross Eyed!

Post by rowanunderwood »

Just noticed that ShadowPlay now supports recording windowed apps, meaning it is possible to record Minecrift without making your self horrifically ill with FRAPS and its fps drops. Hooray!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9iSdagUUeE

On a totally unrelated note I just did the overclocking to 75hz thing and it totally works with Minecrift!
https://developer.oculusvr.com/forums/v ... 01#p106301
Jademalo

Post by Jademalo »

rowanunderwood wrote:Just noticed that ShadowPlay now supports recording windowed apps, meaning it is possible to record Minecrift without making your self horrifically ill with FRAPS and its fps drops. Hooray!

On a totally unrelated note I just did the overclocking to 75hz thing and it totally works with Minecrift!
Bah, Lucky!
I've got SLI 570s so I've missed the boat on Shadowplay =[

I'm also gonna have to try that 75hz config, I remember doing some 75hz and 2160 downsampling a while ago.
StellaArtois
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by StellaArtois »

Jademalo wrote:
rowanunderwood wrote:Just noticed that ShadowPlay now supports recording windowed apps, meaning it is possible to record Minecrift without making your self horrifically ill with FRAPS and its fps drops. Hooray!

Bah, Lucky!
I've got SLI 570s so I've missed the boat on Shadowplay =[

I'm also gonna have to try that 75hz config, I remember doing some 75hz and 2160 downsampling a while ago.
Hmm, likewise - need to try the overclock.

Also, I'm putting together a test build of Minecrift 1.6.4 that will use the Oculus SDK 0.3.1. It'll be windows only. Give me a few days...

Return to “Minecrift”