NEO : A NEW OPENVR HMD HERE TO SAVE THE VIRTUAL UNIVERSE!:)

This is for discussion and development of non-commercial open source VR/AR projects (e.g. Kickstarter applicable, etc). Contact MTBS admins at customerservice@mtbs3d.com if you are unsure if your efforts qualify.
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

NEO : A NEW OPENVR HMD HERE TO SAVE THE VIRTUAL UNIVERSE!:)

Post by GOD »

Hi :D
THE OPEN VR RESOLUTION REVOLUTION IS HERE!!!! :D
2.5k resolution at 1440x2560!!!!
:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot
Been working for much of the past year (500 plus hours of CAD work) on a new high resolution HMD design that is both beautiful and incredibly modular! :D
It includes 3 sets of SYNCHRONIZED (left and right) gear assemblies, INCLUDING IPD (distance between lenses) controls! :D
The prototype is slightly higher resolution than 1080p and I am working on 1440p now! :D
The modular and nature friendly sustainable design allows for upgradeable display and board modules! :D

http://WWW.GODHEADVR.COM/

NEO is an open VR product focused on being as compatible as possible with all popular platforms (although more focused on non-proprietary open source platforms).
NEO promotes open VR standards and a fun VR experience free from surveillance! :D
NEO RENDER GOOD.38.jpg
NEO RENDER GOOD.10.jpg
NEO RENDER GOOD.20.jpg
NEO RENDER GOOD.12.jpg
NEO RENDER GOOD.8.jpg
PRE-ORDER NOW AVAILABLE HERE! : http://www.mkt.com/vronline

PS: I have put soooooooooo much work into this already. Easily more than a thousand hours, including about 600-700 hours of CAD work. Thanks in advance for helping this project to overcome the naysayers and politics. Yes I have already established the factory relationships. Although I am not chinese, I am currently visiting a chinese factory city now. I have already paid far more than a reasonable amount of "dues" for this product to be successful. So here it is. No fb nonsense, no surveillance, no proprietary nonsense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GOD on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ThePhilosopher
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: NEO : A NEW OPENVR HMD HERE TO SAVE THE VIRTUAL UNIVERSE

Post by ThePhilosopher »

Very interesting! We are a lot here to wait for an open solution to the Facebook-Rift and other console-like HMDs...

Just for info, what's the triangle on top of the HMD?
I Would Choose The Matrix
Hannibalj2
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Hannibalj2 »

What are the special attributes of this HMD? Any specs? What is the Latency, vertical, and Horizontal FOV, what software will it run? PC games, Android games, exclusives?

Cheers :)
Portal Dual 180+ HFOV HMD: http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18335

PORTAL DUAL VR, Downloads: http://hannibalj2.jimdo.com/
Nick3DvB

Post by Nick3DvB »

Cool, but you might want to change the name, you don't want it being confused with this dubious phone-holder:

http://www.immersion.fr/wp-content/uplo ... neo_hd.pdf
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

For some reason MTBS wasn't emailing to notify Me when there were replies to the post. So apologies for the slight delay in replying to questions.

I have also been dealing with the various hassles of visiting china (no I am not chinese) while finding and arranging things with factories and suppliers and so on.

Did I mention the Hong Kong protests against china? Was in HK on one of the main days.

So, let's see...the HMD is very modular. That includes lenses, upgradeable screen, faceplates, camera modules, LED, etc. (although I am not a fan of LED for positional tracking...cheesy imo)

The triangle at the top is for weight distribution. That part of the head is strong and can handle the weight much better than the nose or cheeks.

Hopefully can confirm screen res in a few days. Current prototype screen is 1200p. Yet been working to make that better. Waiting to hear from factory representative tomorrow. Right now it's an HDMI HMD, although considering a wireless option. Would solve a lot of things, yet would introduce slight latency.

So far the project has been a lot of work. Looking forward to enjoying the final edition of the HMD someday soon!
Knightfury
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Knightfury »

From bits of info I've seen from another project (ED Tracker) the MPU-9150 (gyro/accelero/magneto meter) is able to pull off full tracking without needing the led for positional info/occasion reset to correct drift on cheap gyro's.

ED Tracker + screen and drive electronics should be able to catch up with occulus fairly quickly unless I'm missing something.
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

GOOD NEWS!!!! I got a reasonable quote on the 2.5k displays, so the 2.5k resolution (1440x2560) NEO HMD Is now available for pre-order! :D
I think this is now the highest resolution commercially available HMD in its class.
:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot
Pre-order page is here: http://www.mkt.com/vronline

Note: Some of the suppliers of the HMD components expect a minimum order quantity. May still be possible to ship some units early though. Any units shipped by December 25 would likely have a 3D printed casing and some other variations from final commercial product. This is because shipping a new display product within a month is VERY fast.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

That's great news.

Exactly what you are going to cater by this hmd? Why there is no info about how its going to work?
Can you do some public demo before you ask people to buy straightway from here.

What are the special attributes of this HMD? Any specs? What is the Latency, vertical, and Horizontal FOV, what software will it run? PC games, Android games, exclusives? How are you going to handle lense distortion? Are you planing support for rift games? How will you handle blur as you did not mentioned oled screen?

Why would any one buy from just home grown very basic web page??
(BTW here $300 involved and GOD is hardly known in VR space),
No pun intended but let's be realistic.
Last edited by Dilip on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannibalj2

Post by Hannibalj2 »

Is there any software to run on it?

What is the head tracker quality? Is there any demos to show running on the unit? The display is 1440p, is it a RGB, or Pentile?

What kind of optics options? Any positional tracking?

Besides having 2.5k screen, not sure which type though, what $300 gives us the consumer. The DK2 offers positional tracking, constant SDK updates. A wider array of compatibility with known material.

Low persistence, any of that is implemented?
What type of latency as a whole are we looking in here?

Cool mate that you got it out, but will need proper info first
Portal Dual 180+ HFOV HMD: http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18335

Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

How are you going to support multi platform as even aspheric lenses too introduce little distortion if u go 7x or up.
Then there are other issues.

A public demo would be good start or least YouTube video of product in operation with in optic view and tracking latency test with stop watch. :)
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

Wow, you guys are fast! :D Posting here is like the opposite of Kickstarter, because people actually know what they are talking about. This will be good preparation for meeting with investors and so on.
So here are some answers to the questions thus far:

1. The tracker in the prototype is using an STM32 at about 1000hz, so latency is low. I plan to leave it up to the customer if the customer wants to install a rift compatible firmware. (up to SDK 0.3 at least). I don't have a digital latency tool yet. I have seen them and may pick one up. I have been looking at the MCU-9150...although obviously the slow clock on an atmega is not as fast as an STM32 chip.

2. I don't like the pentile pattern so much, it makes text less readable and so on. NEO is designed to include an option for a secondary fresnel lens optics module for a 2D "theater" and general computing mode. The display is LCD.

3. The 3D optics are acrylic aspheric. (no, not from an Ultraoptix magnifying glass...LOL...another company seemingly used Ultraoptix lenses AND the logo...LOL)

4. Considering all the SDK hassles a certain company had after so much marketing hype about low persistence...other than simply relying on Samsung's oled panels (and possibly monopolizing the use to compete unfairly), I don't believe it's wise to make a bunch of promises about frame synch'ing to lower any effects of perceptual motion blur. When another company actually accomplishes that with no issues, feel free to PM. Otherwise, it would be ridiculous to compare features based on empty promises of another company. No, the NEO HMD is not currently natively compatible with all proprietary game console platforms either. Thankfully there are oled displays starting to be made available by Japanese companies now. I may go to an electronics convention near Hong Kong this month to have a look at some newer display options. Hopefully how a certain company seemingly intentionally made the Gear VR less than optimal for Samsung will make Samsung start making the OLED displays available to more VR companies....not only the most greedy and proprietary.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

Thanks for equally prompt reply.

Can we expect video review soon?
What is verticle and horizontal FoV ?
Is your tracking optical like project Morpheus?
What are those blue transparent corners for?

Its great idea to offer general computing and theater via Fresnel module as I too believe
Building theater around movie screen is wastage of display assets.
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

More answers:
The NEO HMD features an upgradable design. The eyes in the front are not only for show. That is a placeholder for a 3D camera upgrade for motion tracking when ready. I am not going to say spatial tracking is already available via the 3D camera and the module is not planned to ship with the first model. The HMD is designed to be modular and upgradable though, so I have planned ahead. The positional tracking at start is via the LED's (such as those at the corners).

The FOV will change slightly after there are enough pre-orders to manufacture custom lenses for the commercial product. The prototype uses nice aspheric lenses, although they are not designed specifically for HMD use (neither were the original rift's).

To be honest, I would rather find a good investor to manufacture the production units and then sell those. Yet...many investors seem to prefer to see a customer base first and most professional investors are seemingly not VR tech experts...

Part of the challenge has been doing the launch while visiting china. Yes, I am close to the factories...the hotel is across the street from some. Yet, if I was in California then I could be showing a prototype to investors....yet then I would maybe fly back to china again after....and I kinda don't want to. Had far more than enough of china already.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

Thanks for prompt replies :D
3DJB
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3DJB »

If I were to pre-order this, when can I expect it to be sitting on my doorstep?
So with this, would I be able to, for example, fire up the existing DK1 port of Doom 3 BFG as if I was running it on the Oculus DK1 with the only difference being that I can now play it in 2560X1440 resolution?
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

3DJB wrote:If I were to pre-order this, when can I expect it to be sitting on my doorstep?
So with this, would I be able to, for example, fire up the existing DK1 port of Doom 3 BFG as if I was running it on the Oculus DK1 with the only difference being that I can now play it in 2560X1440 resolution?

With the speed of pre-orders thus far, it could be a little while. The main issue is getting enough pre-orders for the minimum order quantity of the factories. And I haven't tried that game ...not a fan of id. I like cute and fun and beautiful virtual worlds.
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

3DJB wrote:If I were to pre-order this, when can I expect it to be sitting on my doorstep?

With the speed of pre-orders thus far, it could be a little while. The main issue is getting enough pre-orders for the minimum order quantity of the factories. And I haven't tried that game ...not a fan of id. I like cute and fun and beautiful virtual worlds.
Hannibalj2

Post by Hannibalj2 »

Hello "God", to be frank with you, it may be hard to blindly invest on your unit at "this" point, that can change.

The QuadHD display although good, can not compare to the overall package the DK2 can offer. Next year we are moving to 4k mind you.

That said, if you can make your unit fully compatible with all DK1 content off the bat with very good low latency head tracking, you may have some interest as an lower price alternative. Also compatible with VorpX, Vireio, Tri-def etc.

Perhaps you can print a copy of the headset and try shoot some video demos and comparisons. The more you show the better to help convince others of your product. Have others review the unit and also shoot video responses.

Try post real pictures headset instead of 3D prints. Make a comprehensive comparison to the Rift, regarding the pros and cons from a technical (Hardware and software) aspect and also budgetary since you need to make an argument of why not to purchase a Rift over this unit.

Best! ;)

Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

Hannibalj2 wrote:Try post real pictures headset instead of 3D prints. Make a comprehensive comparison to the Rift, regarding the pros and cons from a technical (Hardware and software) aspect and also budgetary since you need to make an argument of why not to purchase a Rift over this unit.

Best! ;)
+1 All this is mandatory to build trust :)
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

Hannibal...I thought you were wiser. LOL...4k?! What HMD (and better yet...what common consumer personal computer) is doing 4K? I should likely focus on making haute couture design for millionaires and billionaires. Or at least go back to Silicon Valley and be happy and wealthy at a startup there. $299 is truly inexpensive for a commercial 2.5K HMD right now.

Seems it's much better to post this on a crowdfunding site where people aren't so skeptical. The NEO design is way more advanced than a certain non-adjustable HMD...and it's made to be non-proprietary. Sadly seems there are still ridiculous fanboys of a certain already-gone-dark-side company that historically:
1. Used this forum to bank and fibbed about an "open source" HMD that wasn't "open sourced" until they banked on it and stopped selling the units.
2. Already kicked its fanboys in the face by selling out to one of the worst companies they could have.
3. Spat in the fanboys faces by releasing the DK2 with barely any upgrade aside from Samsung handing them a display panel (after having 2 years and billions of dollars) .

Does the community want a company that would make the best possible, or a company that's already proven to not be innovating much...after billions of dollars and 2 years.
Hannibalj2

Post by Hannibalj2 »

Hello GOD, do not misunderstand my comments. The Field of VR is moving rapidly. I think you can have a great unit and hope you can make it happen to the competition, heck I would buy one unit if I know that most of the elements I mentioned are met.

However, we will see plenty competition next year. But to be there some leg work needs to be done regarding how to market the unit.

Regarding the 4k, here are some sources:

Source: http://recombu.com/mobile/article/samsu ... s-uk-specs

Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ ... -10161.php

Source: http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/11 ... -2015.html

Source: http://wccftech.com/samsung-galaxy-s6-d ... CFtech.com)

I would seriously support your unit, so I will pay close attention to your progress. ;)

colocolo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by colocolo »

What is the point in competing with giant OVR?
It is a bit disappointing what is coming from OVR since the acquisition i admit.
I hope they'll surprise us with functional foveated rendering.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

GOD wrote: Sadly seems there are still ridiculous fanboys of a certain already-gone-dark-side company that historically:
1. Used this forum to bank and fibbed about an "open source" HMD that wasn't "open sourced" until they banked on it and stopped selling the units.
2. Already kicked its fanboys in the face by selling out to one of the worst companies they could have.
3. Spat in the fanboys faces by releasing the DK2 with barely any upgrade aside from Samsung handing them a display panel (after having 2 years and billions of dollars) .
Harsh language. please refrain from this be positive.Make your line bigger don't try to wipe one which is above you.

Since you got your hands on 2560X1440 LCD i think you have way to drive mobile screen at most probality
If so is case NEXUS 6 is great RGB OLED offering 2560X1440. How about going OLED on your first hmd??

Competing Oculus is different thing as they are now too big to broken but its said even an Ant can make Elephant go Ga Ga.... ;)
thats not Ant VR though :lol:
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

GOD wrote:$299 is truly inexpensive for a commercial 2.5K HMD right now.
How about interchangeable two set of aspheric lenses with different magnification power like 5X for SBS playing of current games
and 7X/10X for VR gaming.......Since your HMD is too moduler of course you can offer this at no much trouble it adds to productivity too. Though you got to arrange them with identical focal length
but its no big deal. ;)
3DJB
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3DJB »

once I see a working prototype, I will definitely throw down a deposit, but until then, I just can't feel comfortable committing.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

3DJB wrote:once I see a working prototype, I will definitely throw down a deposit, but until then, I just can't feel comfortable committing.
Youtube video of working prototype certainly 1000 times better then promises on render. Anyway videos too can be hackathon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoLcZKkwPQI

God forbid fake promises.....but these are more sold over renders for sure :lol:
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

Went to a convention near Hong Kong yesterday. Met with multiple display manufacturers. Thankfully one of them is doing AMOLED! (no more fb monopoly, so now a more progressive company can make AMOLED HMD! :D :D :D :D ) The display company isn't shipping 2.5k AMOLED until first half of next year. Anyway, seems better to do a 2.5k LCD right now, instead of a FHD AMOLED. I would like to make the best HMD possible in the $300 or more affordable range, not a rift copy. And it should be noted to the uneducated that rift was a copy of many other things (Many previous HMD's, Hasbro My 3D, multiple open source LED tracking projects, etc.).
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

Something that should be clarified to any who don't know is that some factories have a minimum order quantity beyond the samples. And lens factories make a mold after a large order is placed.
Polux008
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Polux008 »

This project can be interesting, specialy for me the modular part (lens change for no 3D mode...), but you do not give enough informations about your product.
You look well into your project because you have already contact the manufacturers, but you do not have a prototype to show us?
3DJB
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3DJB »

Even if you duct tape something together, with card board, ski goggles, lenses, the screen, and a tracker, and show us the thing actually working via a youtube video, that's better than nothing. Give us a demonstration of something that physically exists. I'll be frank with you, the Egyptian looking cartoon graphics are hurting the credibility of the device. Advice: Get rid of the silly graffiti on the thing, it serves no purpose other than to make it look like some child's gimmicky toy.
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

The Makerbot Replicator 2 has issues printing clean white without burning the PLA. I found another company to do the printing and I am waiting for them to finish the casing. I only want to show a prototype of the HMD casing when the print quality is at a high enough quality standard. And using duct tape is certainly not appropriate.

I have shown an HDMI to MIPI display on MTBS before, so there should not be any question. Does anyone know if the Totem had done that much? Were AntVR and possibly the Totem both using phones in the prototypes?

Kinda ridiculous that I did most of the work already and have more ready than 95% of major crowdfunding tech projects. Yet i am typing this at a hotel in a factory city in china, where I have already met with factory reps...instead of sitting in the US or EU speculating about how to make the product after the funding hits $10,000,000 dollars because of a hype video on a crowdfunding site.

Again, although My animation, editing, and compositing skills are up to the task, seems there are no Oakley cameras readily available nearby...LOL...sadly an understatement...and there aren't many locals in the area that would make the hype video look very sexy or futuristic.

I already tried launching on Kickstarter, maybe try again after the printing is done. Kickstarter didn't approve of Lockitron either. Lockitron launched solo after and that was much better for the product. What is ridiculous is that I worded My project page in such an overtly honest way that was basically the opposite of the fake product projects on Kickstarter. Which made Me start to consider that percentage that Kickstarter makes on every project, regardless of if the project is honest or not. I guess I mentioned some honest things about other Kickstarter projects in the project page. Maybe that's why.
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

Since when asking for proof of concept too much? No one want fancy SciFi Video but at least basic one showing prototype is necessity not luxury.

something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3NMQYTIhc

can you say its ultra polished no....But do it explain end result ..YES.

That's it!
GOD wrote:I have shown an HDMI to MIPI display on MTBS before,
For this you must put link in this page.
How can one expect new visitors to go to many many pages and find for entry that's existing at some corner of the heap.

Again it will be picture,what's wrong in making video from your hotel room with webcam on your laptop of working prototype and post straight way.
GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

Wow, saw a surprising page a moment ago. At least the factory I would likely have the product assembled at looks a lot nicer and more profesional than this! Sadly a certain billionaire and maybe some of his minions seem to be greedy monetizers of the human species:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=
Last edited by GOD on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
colocolo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by colocolo »

anything on eye-tracking for this device?
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Dilip »

Other side of picture OC win them bread. No one can force anything on chinise they choose to take project and they get paid may be less for workers but then it happens across the globe. At least they are paid employees and no one bother if final product is right.
Hannibalj2

Post by Hannibalj2 »

In all fairness, Oculus also has the "Illuminati" all seen eye symbol. Since day one that I saw it, it raised an eyebrow. Anyway, it cant be helped

I am guessing, that Oculus sees it as that we are seen another world through the Rift, type of logic. Granted, rather interesting choice. ;)
Last edited by Hannibalj2 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannibalj2

Post by Hannibalj2 »

Dilip wrote:Other side of picture OC win them bread. No one can force anything on chinise they choose to take project and they get paid may be less for workers but then it happens across the globe. At least they are paid employees and no one bother if final product is right.
I seriously think people should stop using, or minimizing China for manufacturing. They are not that cheap as before. I would consider other countries before settling with them.

colocolo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by colocolo »

Hannibalj2 wrote:In all fairness, Oculus also has the "Illuminati" all seen eye symbol. Since day one that I saw it, it raised an eyebrow. Anyway, it cant be helped

I am guessing, that Oculus sees it as that we are seen another world through the Rift, type of logic. Granted, rather interesting choice. ;)

PalmerTech wrote: to Bishop51

A logo would be great! I want to stay as high contrast as possible, black and white. I need a text logo for "Oculus" that I can put on the front of my HMDs (Maybe all caps?), a "RIFT" text logo, and some kind of graphical logo for both of them. I was thinking something eye-inspired for Oculus, and something that illustrates the concept of tearing through reality for the Rift. I am not an art person, not at all, so I really appreciate it!

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=14777

Sounds like a coincindence as a special exception.
Just to clarify this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAEPtXfThAA
Hannibalj2

Post by Hannibalj2 »

colocolo wrote:
Hannibalj2 wrote:In all fairness, Oculus also has the "Illuminati" all seen eye symbol. Since day one that I saw it, it raised an eyebrow. Anyway, it cant be helped

PalmerTech wrote: to Bishop51

A logo would be great! I want to stay as high contrast as possible, black and white. I need a text logo for "Oculus" that I can put on the front of my HMDs (Maybe all caps?), a "RIFT" text logo, and some kind of graphical logo for both of them. I was thinking something eye-inspired for Oculus, and something that illustrates the concept of tearing through reality for the Rift. I am not an art person, not at all, so I really appreciate it!

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=14777

Sounds like a coincindence as a special exception.
Just to clarify this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAEPtXfThAA

Yes I read all of those actually. I am not judging anyway, it probably is a coincidence! 8-)

GOD
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by GOD »

Wasn't really My style to post that, although I was simply very surprised to see it and MTBS is where I talk with friends in the VR community.

@hannibal Hmmm...and z-erg looks like an archetypical sitcom big brother? :D

By the way, it's obvious that logo was basically copied from UltraOptix (lens company). Yes...the company that made the magnifying glasses where the DK1 lenses came from...

Oh, and yes...better to manufacture in vietnam...I recommend any nation outside of china stop doing anything with china. Not because of most of the mainland chinese people being a certain way (although.......), because of the chinese government being completely horrible. People that haven't visited china have no idea....

And yes...clean any dk2 with alcohol...there was almost definitely some un-gloved nose-digging going on...public nose-digging is so normal in china that it has a chinese emoticon. I hope china is the only nation that has such a horrible emoticon. There are some incredible stories on chinasmack.com.

Honestly though, most mainland chinese people don't seem to care about hygiene or each other very much...and most chinese factories where products on alibaba are made are probably much worse than where the dk2 is made. Yet, US and EU companies are expected to have much higher standards...mainland chinese people don't care about each other as much as US and EU companies are supposed to care about them. That combined with the chinese government's history of basically blocking any non-chinese competing company's website that tries to do business in china, means that the rest of the world should stop allowing chinese companies to do business outside of china. The "Internet" in china is practically an intranet already...full of copied things from outside china...such as mobile apps from non-chinese companies being sold by chinese companies that pretend they made them.... Sadly seems US and EU populations are a little naive about china.

Return to “VR/AR Research & Development”