5 Killer Augmented Reality Features for Museums & Education

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
DavidJones
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: 5 Killer Augmented Reality Features for Museums & Educat

Post by DavidJones »

A very interesting opinion I think of augmented reality. To understand the positive or negative impact is augmented reality, I propose to still understand and learn this technology better. I recently found an excellent guide about augmented reality app development , hope it will be interested for you .
Nyu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Nyu »

I was reading about the applications of virtual and aumented reality a couple of days ago in a spanish VR website and I find it really interesting. Specially the VR applications for education.

Apparently the spanish arqueological national museum is already usign this technology to recreate old eras and relevant events in the history of Spain. How cool is that?

I remember how boring it was for me to sudy history at school. If tools like this one had existed back then it would have been much more fun. I am sure this will boost the students engagement dramatically. As I read in that website, we tend to memorize easier the things that we live or feel rather than the things that we read.
nick89
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by nick89 »

Benefits for using AR for museums and education are very high. Teaching materials are becoming clearer for students, and the learning process itself is made fun and effective. If you have an idea to develop such an AR application, contact with experts in augmented reality mobile app development.
NopeU
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by NopeU »

Hello. I'm interested in developing a working version of the marketplace in virtual reality. The user can see goods from different categories on the Marketplace of virtual reality, for example, such as cars, furniture, electronics, jewelry, etc. As well as read detailed information about the product. The project is currently under the development of the final software product. You can find a lot of useful information about web development on marketing platforms here https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-shop ... companies/
albert90
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by albert90 »

NopeU wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:15 am Hello. I'm interested in developing a working version of the marketplace in virtual reality. The user can see goods from different categories on the Marketplace of virtual reality, for example, such as cars, furniture, electronics, jewelry, etc. As well as read detailed information about the product. The project is currently under the development of the final software product. You can find a lot of useful information about web development on marketing platforms here https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-shop ... companies/
Interesting idea you had there. Did it pan out at all? I'd love to hear if it ever came to fruition.
albert90
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: 5 Killer Augmented Reality Features for Museums & Education

Post by albert90 »

Foeniaganocheys wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:18 am A reliable essay writing services reviews provider must deal with different writing styles like creative writing, critical writing, admission writing, analytical essays, argumentative essays, and others. The expert who offers much more than the given styles can surely benefit the student
Thankyou bot! very cool!
niqq
One Eyed Hopeful

american football

Post by niqq »

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if that's cool. Thanks

basketball betting website

american football positions list

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”