VR Blogging E3 2015: Augmented Memory THE killer App for AVR

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Thegameveda
One Eyed Hopeful

VR Blogging E3 2015: Augmented Memory THE killer App for AVR

Post by Thegameveda »

Here is my VR Augmented Memory of E3 2015, with an emphasis on testing and chasing AR and HMD tech, come attend the show with us ... if you were there ...or weren't there or were there but want to be there again.

http://the-games-veda.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... ee-vr.html

So what chaos could I cause at another E3 ? Check out the trouble I got into this time at Oculus VR, trying Hololens, stand with me in the conversations I had ( even if I had them with you ) and walk about the show, sit in with me on the demos of CV1, Morpheus etc. Remember to look up, especially in the Staple Center entrance videos and all around ... view in Cardboard, Rift ( Oculus started supporting 360 youtube video after I captured Brendan in one) , VR One etc by tapping the Google Cardboard icon in the youtube video . Or pan around on your phone /tablet. if you are bored of the conversation I am having just take a look around .... there are many occurrences in 360 degree video that you never pick up on the first view.

Thanks to all the people and companies who let me disrupt their stands/iives risked their necks for me...

Following this I spent 5 weeks VR blogging the US... which I have yet to upload and edit. Also taking Google Glass along... with the Gear VR, VR One, ST1080 and Google Cardboard I had with me.

This was my first test of VR blogging and exploring the concept of augmented memory, coming up the whole 5 days of Gamsecom 2015 where I got to test Kolor Auto Pano full 360 and meet some of the friends I made at E3 ...again ...in AM VR which is a concept I have learned to evolve further after several months of 360 degree filming ...

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”