VR fatigue test c Battlefield HL 6 HMDs console PC Cloud MVR

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Thegameveda
One Eyed Hopeful

VR fatigue test c Battlefield HL 6 HMDs console PC Cloud MVR

Post by Thegameveda »

Does the release of Valves "two phablets are better than one" Vive FOV2GO derived HMD mean increasing mass will render FOV2GO VR useless for competitive FPS gaming/ Half Life 3?

How do we get round the VR barriers of HMD "mass effect" , VR fatigue and effort? Now that Gabe's solved VR Nausea( for Vive native short play demos) ?

These questions and more are I what I look at in the article below, through the medium of Battlefield Hardline across two betas and all the present weight classes of HMDs..which also contains updated methods for cloud VR , PC to Android and PC to iOS as well as my new favourite PC to Intel Atom Compute Stick Oculus VR and a great excuse to spend time in HMD/VR/2D Imax and Cloud VR Battlefield Hardline..

Augmenting Battlefield Hardline Beta : Testing VR's Critical Mass :7 Million Operators 1 VR gamer 6 HMDs 23 tests of Console, PC and Cloud VR : using Oculus VR, Zeiss VR One & Google Cardboard Mobile Android & iOS VR + Intel Atom Compute Stick VR http://t.co/LzsixEJZQ5

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”