Homeworld Intel Compute Stick Oculus VR+PC to Android/iOS VR

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Thegameveda
One Eyed Hopeful

Homeworld Intel Compute Stick Oculus VR+PC to Android/iOS VR

Post by Thegameveda »

I spent the last few days looking back at how UI and VR tech has evolved alongside the classic Homeworld series.

In total I have been playing / augmenting how I play this game series over 15 years. And this includes PC to Intel Compute Stick Oculus Rift Cloud VR , mobile VR as I told JC .. does not need to involve or may not in future be limited to mobile phones.. ( which I also tested). The iPhone 6 revealed interesting and unexpected results

the full article is called

Augmenting Homeworld Classic to Remastered: Harvesting and Researching Mobile VR and UI's possibe futures: With & without phones: Cloud VR Intel Compute Stick VR + PC VR, PC to Android and iOS VR on Oculus Rift DK2, Zeiss VR One, Google Cardboard ,ST1080 HMDs link here http://t.co/z4H3zryvnU

have fun at GDC people!
Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Homeworld Intel Compute Stick Oculus VR+PC to Android/iO

Post by Dilip »

Man, i loved homeworld2 like anything,Spent many hours with Pride of Higara jumping across hyperspace.
its good to know someone cracking this up in VR that too mobile VR woweee

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=14901

Now about your blog:
Title "THE GAME VEDA way of gaming" first "The" become invisible in tiling of background. Select font color which highlight itself.
Plz replace those low res jpegs (some one wearing cinemizer) in tile mode in your blog, they look bad.
You may want to resize main content body for widescreen monitors as it looks like 60% of monitor display real estate get wasted.

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”