Need people here to participate in a short survey about VR

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Mark Herrera
One Eyed Hopeful

Need people here to participate in a short survey about VR

Post by Mark Herrera »

Hey there. I am a senior university student and just recently, I've been working with a group to conduct a field research assignment for one of my classes. The way we are conducting our research is via an online survey and the topic of this survey regards people's interest in Virtual Reality technology. Each of us in our group was asked to post this survey at any number of social media sites and forums, and I thought that this forum would be a good place to post this.

Here's the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm= ... krxd1WJQA=

I'd appreciate it very much if anyone takes some time to do this survey. It's pretty short, only 10 questions, so it shouldn't take too long. And if you want, feel free to reply and let me know if you've completed the survey. This is to show that you've helped me since, again, this survey is for a homework assignment. Thanks in advance to anyone who participates in this.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Need people here to participate in a short survey about

Post by cybereality »

Good luck!
Sophee24
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Need people here to participate in a short survey about

Post by Sophee24 »

Done- Hope it helps!

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”