13 ways to synergize Mobile VR with PC VR + AR unboxing

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Thegameveda
One Eyed Hopeful

13 ways to synergize Mobile VR with PC VR + AR unboxing

Post by Thegameveda »

This week I have been contemplating augmenting how I play Assassins Creed Unity with Oculus Rift DK2 and every other HMD in existence(that I own) , normally I would just go the find a way to generate PC 3D and play .. DK2 I find inspiring vs DK1 .. every time I pick it up I find other ways to use it or other HMDs I am currently playing with..

So in this article http://the-games-veda.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... -vive.html I look at 13 methods testing Mobile VR , tethered , WiFI , Single and Dual Cloud PC to Android and PC to PC Cloud VR .. as well as direct to Rift VR

I am looking at the state of on phone 3D generation of streamed PC content, can we take the load off the source PC
vs on PC 3D generation ..? Ease of setup and use etc..

As well as the multiple cloud options available for us to not just Mobile Phone App VR .. but to synergize PC to Android VR ..PC to PC cloud VR and perhaps accelerate the whole VR experience..

Oh and there's a little AR unboxing in their too..

Afer all the cloud is the next big thing to happen to VR .. that and the arrival of Holographic Reality ..but that's a whole other article

Dilip
Certif-Eyed!

Re: 13 ways to synergize Mobile VR with PC VR + AR unboxing

Post by Dilip »

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”